Texas OG/T Denzel Okafor enters Portal

with Blissett struggling to add weight and Roberts still around 250 we need Moise at DT.
I read different reports from people who've seen Roberts in person speculating he's closer to 270-275. Kid looks big af in pictures. Possible he could lose weight with less access to gym during this pandemic though.

Advertisement
If you’re going to take a grad transfer over a 4 star DT/OG, he better be a no doubt starter, which I’m not sure is even out there at this point.

Consistently taking grad transfers will hurt the overall roster numbers which we are already hurting at. Coaches need to be very careful who they give this last spot to.

If you’re going to take a grad transfer over a 4 star DT/OG, he better be a no doubt starter, which I’m not sure is even out there at this point.

Consistently taking grad transfers will hurt the overall roster numbers which we are already hurting at. Coaches need to be very careful who they give this last spot to.
I don’t think it’s an either or. Think they still have a spot left even with Willie.

I don’t think it’s an either or. Think they still have a spot left even with Willie.

Its 1 or the other for this year, only 1 spot left. They could take both and count 1 forward towards 2021 class which would be silly considering how deep it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back