Texas fires Strong

Advertisement
If Herman stays in Houston, then I could see Jimbo in Texas. Make lots of $$$$$$ and play in easiest Power 5

Herman isn't staying in Houston. They just got denied into the Power 5. Outside of going perfect and getting some help, Houston will never get into the college football playoffs.

Only way that happens is if he goes into a Power 5 conference, which UT fits the bill.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Strong just isn't a good HC. Look at his record sans Teddy Bridgewater

People similiarly need to look at Spoelstra's record sans Wade and James to prove he isn't a good HC. Actually his record sans only James is very unimpressive even with Wade.

Why do few people except me realize that Spo is a corch?

Why are idiots still trying to pump up Chaz ******* as an in demand HC who will immediately get snapped up by a P5 program? His depth and width of his failure at Texas is almost unparalleled.

Advertisement
If Herman stays in Houston, then I could see Jimbo in Texas. Make lots of $$$$$$ and play in easiest Power 5

Herman isn't staying in Houston. They just got denied into the Power 5. Outside of going perfect and getting some help, Houston will never get into the college football playoffs.

Only way that happens is if he goes into a Power 5 conference, which UT fits the bill.

Plus, if Herman stays at Houston, he has to play Navy every year. He wants no part of that meat grinder.

Advertisement
Strong is a joke. Not only has he consistently lost at Texas, he loses to bad teams. Losing to Kansas is worse than Golden losing to Virginia. The big 12 is hardly a gauntlet but he manages to go 5-7 every year. Let's be real, he inherited a talented Louisville team that was head and shoulders above the rest of their conference and rode them to a couple successful seasons. His texas teams have only gotten worse. Dude's a bum.

Advertisement
Back