Texas and m recruiting violation

Canesbro31

Sophomore
DF1C91DC-B128-405B-BA68-9168555941DD.png

Advertisement
Nothing major but **** Jimbo been at A&M for 3 years and already got a violation. Bama and Texas must have gone full Tekashi.

Does anyone know which HS it was, they're not allowed to recruit anyone there for the next 2 years also.

Advertisement
Nothing major but **** Jimbo been at A&M for 3 years and already got a violation. Bama and Texas must have gone full Tekashi.
This right here. They wanted out of the Big 12 because of UT and now they're learning who runs the SEC. A&M was little brother in the Big 12, now they're the red-headed stepchild in the SEC. S/o to all the red-heads out there.

Light offense compared to what $EC schools do continually. This reeks of Bama showing A&M they’re the lil ******* even though the Aggies profited more than any other school in 2019. But Saban ain’t coaching forever, things become cyclical in nature as well. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if A&M learns to cover **** up just as well as Roll Tide does. Personally can’t wait for the 1st kid to get blown off by St Nick and spill the beans in a public setting.

Advertisement
Light offense compared to what $EC schools do continually. This reeks of Bama showing A&M they’re the lil ******* even though the Aggies profited more than any other school in 2019. But Saban ain’t coaching forever, things become cyclical in nature as well. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if A&M learns to cover **** up just as well as Roll Tide does. Personally can’t wait for the 1st kid to get blown off by St Nick and spill the beans in a public setting.

I hope that A&M bites back and exposes Bama. The SEC loves Bama but A&M has way, way more money. Would make for an interesting rivalry if A&M airs all of Bamas dirty laundry and forces the NCAAs hand.

Advertisement
Back