Texas A&M v Clemson

OldhamA

Senior
Very interested in this game.

I happen to think Jimbo is a great college coach - hoping they at least give Clemson a game!

Advertisement
Bet a and M money line for $100.

Doubt they get it done. Only took it because I didn’t like how Lawrence looked in the opener

Advertisement
Dumbo rode Winston to the only title he'll ever win.
Then he's a smart man.

With the money available at Texas A&M I can see him building a Playoff contender there. Whether he gets over that final hump is another question.

Advertisement
Then he's a smart man.

With the money available at Texas A&M I can see him building a Playoff contender there. Whether he gets over that final hump is another question.
Those old Texas oilmen are so tired of getting into the elevator at their annual Good Christians of Faith conference or whatever they're calling it now and hearing the Bama and Clemson alumni bragging about their season. ATM is ready to pay whatever it take to produce a winner.

Nah, **** Dabo. He's squeezing the life out of the ACC with truck loads of money whilst peddling his 'aw shucks' act.

Its Dabo's fault he has an admin that backs him and boosters who support the teams success??

Clemson's been building since the Tahj Boyd days. The arent ole miss, who just started 'randomly' getting interest from national recruits. Plus, they arent in the SEC

Advertisement
Some of the sideline reports during games are so incredibly dumb. Sweat on top of hands during a football game. You don't ******* say.

Was thinking the same thing,

These folks are so smart, I can’t believe they even asked the coaches that question lol. Talking about Heat as if Texas isn’t HOT AF if not hotter than South Carolina lol.

This isn’t North Dakota state

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back