Texas A&M Post Game Plus/Minus

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+ Our defense is pretty **** good, aside from our LB's. Special shout out to Ivey for playing his best game in a Canes uniform.

+ Our OL, RB's, and TE's are pretty **** good. Special shout out to Mallory after that scary moment landing on his head.

Minus:

- Special Teams.

- Our Wr's are cheeks.

- Van Dyke is not made for this offense. He should be in a more wide open and quick passing attack. He didn't look comfortable, and hasn't all year.

- The biggest problem with the offense is systemic. Every concern from the likes of @Liberty City El and others about Mario and his offensive philosophy have turned out to be painfully undeniable just 3 games into his tenure. Who needs stud playmakers at WR when every pass is either a slow developing deep shot or a 3 yard crosser? I'm convinced Gattis's game plan was created by the CATO Institute.

This one stings.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Plus:

+ Our defense is pretty **** good, aside from our LB's. Special shout out to Ivey for playing his best game in a Canes uniform.

+ Our OL, RB's, and TE's are pretty **** good. Special shout out to Mallory after that scary moment landing on his head.

Minus:

- Special Teams.

- Our Wr's are cheeks.

- Van Dyke is not made for this offense. He should be in a more wide open and quick passing attack. He didn't look comfortable, and hasn't all year.

- The biggest problem with the offense is systemic. Every concern from the likes of @Liberty City El and others about Mario and his offensive philosophy have turned out to be painfully undeniable just 3 games into his tenure. Who needs stud playmakers at WR when every pass is either a slow developing deep shot or a 3 yard crosser? I'm convinced Gattis's game plan was created by the CATO Institute.

This one stings.

Thoughts?

My thought is that I love D Gould and he almost makes me want to get back on twitter.

Almost.

Plus:

Minus:

- Special Teams.

- Our Wr's are cheeks.

This one stings.

Thoughts?

yeah yeah ****** offense w.e

Catch the ****** ball, man!

Advertisement
We wasted an Ivey masterclass
D1315AEF-9155-4374-B222-DE4A9897D8DB.png

My thing is why didn’t we adjust and go 5 WR set. Trips right, RB screen etc. Like where was the imagination. They want to play 2 deep than you lure them in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don't know how you hate on Gattis when the players can't catch. We heard this was a problem in spring and fall. If we have 3 good receivers we put up 500+ and win by two scores.
People need a scape goat man. This was the first time in awhile the canes didn’t get completely donked in a big game. We lost that game more then A&M won it. I’m not worried about the rest of the year. ITS YEAR ONE BOYS

Advertisement
Back