Texas A&M full game replay

Advertisement
After rewatching it:
I had no idea Jesse Palmer hated UM this much.

He did. His "Hard Rock is not that loud" comment was dumb considering that he talked about how much noise it was making, despite the fact that only 45k-50k showed up. I doubt he was there for the ND game.

Starts at 12 today

Appreciated.

Because I was at the game, I couldn't change my TiVo to record ESPN News. Then I tried to catch the ESPNU replay, and they skipped part of the second quarter (which was also not shown on ESPN).

I wish ESPN would replay the ENTIRE game in situations where they split the broadcast.

Oh, and **** Notre Dame.

Advertisement
Appreciated.

Because I was at the game, I couldn't change my TiVo to record ESPN News. Then I tried to catch the ESPNU replay, and they skipped part of the second quarter (which was also not shown on ESPN).

I wish ESPN would replay the ENTIRE game in situations where they split the broadcast.

Oh, and **** Notre Dame.
The entire game is being rebroadcast tomorrow at 9:30 am on ACCN. It was on last night on ESPN2.

He did. His "Hard Rock is not that loud" comment was dumb considering that he talked about how much noise it was making, despite the fact that only 45k-50k showed up. I doubt he was there for the ND game.
And he wanted targeting on Wesley and JDub. It’s almost as if he hated to say anything positive about UM.

Advertisement
xX1FDN.gif

What a time...

See, this is what I can’t wrap my head around this season. How could the offense look so good in certain games(A&M, BC), and then transform into the Iowa Hawkeyes 2.0 in other games? I’d love to hear some of you guys opinions here because I’m trying to figure out if it’s due to Mario meddling in the offense, Dawson losing all faith in TVD, or is it Dawson himself? This was just a very weird year for the offense, and when you try to diagnose the problem it’s hard trying to figure out where to place the blame.

Simple. Van Dyke, his meltdowm started against GT. Was seeing ghosts in that game, missing basic throws. If you were his coach you would say what next?

Advertisement
Simple. Van Dyke, his meltdowm started against GT. Was seeing ghosts in that game, missing basic throws. If you were his coach you would say what next?
No the marching order from CIS is Mario purposely changed the offense after this game…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back