Texas A&M Donors & Boosters to spend $25 million renovating tailgating field

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Texas A&M is set to embark on a multi-million dollar project that will improve the football tailgating and recreational areas on campus adjacent to Kyle Field. The "Aggie Park" campus beautification project was announced by the university on Monday.

Groundbreaking for renovations to the 20-acre space is set for Saturday, with a targeted completion date of spring 2022. The project, at a cost of $25 million, is being funded solely through private donations to be raised by The Association of Former Students and the Texas A&M Foundation, according to the university.

“We are excited about this project," Texas A&M President Michael K. Young said in a statement. "From beautiful places to study and relax to an outdoor amphitheater for events, Aggie Park will be enjoyed by generations to come. We are grateful to The Association of Former Students and the Texas A&M Foundation for their commitment to raise private funds to make it happen.”

Once complete, the renovated area will feature improved tailgating space, water features, an outdoor amphitheater, public Wi-Fi and permanent distinguished alumni recognition, among other features.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Water Features" lol
p-texas-am.jpg

Advertisement

Disagree heavy with this. I’ll be all over A&M’s team total this year. I think they’ll be a 9 win team, minimum. Cross-over games are cake, and OOC is as well. They’ve got a great chance to start the year 6-0.

I’ll probably be putting a small sprinkle on their NC odds too at 35/1. They’re gonna be solid this year.

Advertisement
Texas A&M is set to embark on a multi-million dollar project that will improve the football tailgating and recreational areas on campus adjacent to Kyle Field. The "Aggie Park" campus beautification project was announced by the university on Monday.

Groundbreaking for renovations to the 20-acre space is set for Saturday, with a targeted completion date of spring 2022. The project, at a cost of $25 million, is being funded solely through private donations to be raised by The Association of Former Students and the Texas A&M Foundation, according to the university.

“We are excited about this project," Texas A&M President Michael K. Young said in a statement. "From beautiful places to study and relax to an outdoor amphitheater for events, Aggie Park will be enjoyed by generations to come. We are grateful to The Association of Former Students and the Texas A&M Foundation for their commitment to raise private funds to make it happen.”

Once complete, the renovated area will feature improved tailgating space, water features, an outdoor amphitheater, public Wi-Fi and permanent distinguished alumni recognition, among other features.
Thanks for the info but we just got to worry about us. Maybe one day A&M wins a ship one day but until then they are a Mississippi State or South Carolina caliber team to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back