Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Here's some speculation. Isn't this the guy that didn't want to play inside? So that put him at SDE were #90 resides. Seeing us gutted at DT the writing may have been on the wall. AND MSU may be coughing up some of the NIL money that was earmarked for Okunlola. Nevertheless, not counting Mario out.
Nah… we need this guy regardless if he plays inside or outside. Kelly has talent and Mesidor is starting after that until Moss puts on some weight it’s JAG city. We need talent like this.

Advertisement
Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.
1608F6CC-5360-4BCF-8B0D-CEA46939853E.gif

Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.

This was you last year chastising posters who were upset with Manny and the program

I don’t spam every thread with the same stale can of graffiti, regardless of its original subject, in hopes that my effort will drag the program down further, or revel in the misery with a parade of celebratory posts. Maybe I’m getting old, but I fundamentally do not understand a significant amount of posters on this site anymore. Every day is a race to the bottom.

Looks like you became who you hated

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Facts! Brilliant and honest post.

Advertisement
Please don’t forget the MSU has a strong NIL program and a billionaire booster in Ishba (or something like that) who played basketball at MSU. He is all-in on NIL and the MSU athletic program And donated 32 million last year. If MSU wants this young man enough, the have the ability to outbid any school.
so if that happens it happens. No need to make this bigger than what it is. We are in very, very good shape and should not expect to win every single recruiting battle.

Advertisement
Gave the thumbs up indicating cane early this afternoon
Looks like the kid lied to our staff saying it was down to miami and Cal when he was really leaning to MSU.If the rumor about Shemar hitting the portal does happen then I rather we sign Shemar who plays the same position and is actually bigger.

Advertisement
Back