Terrible luck lately

GoCanes!!

Recruit
Banned
I'm just sitting here thinking what could've been with Rousseau and Phillips on the line together. Then going back to when we lost Richards. He and Jeff Thomas never got to line up together. There has been alot of bad luck that could've definitely changed the directory or our program.. Would it have made a difference? GR is a absolute stud for the short time he has played football

Advertisement
I'm just sitting here thinking what could've been with Rousseau and Phillips on the line together. Then going back to when we lost Richards. He and Jeff Thomas never got to line up together. There has been alot of bad luck that could've definitely changed the directory or our program.. Would it have made a difference? GR is a absolute stud for the short time he has played football
I'd love to see a change in our program's directory. Especially the first couple of names on this list...

https://miamihurricanes.com/staff-directory/

Advertisement
The real @Go Canes!! would’ve never allowed “directory or our program” to appear in one of his posts.

No…
  • King was just our good fortune, never should have had that opportunity. Without him last year would be much worse.
  • Poor o-line coaching got King hurt and probably Garcia as well
  • King or no King, defense looks lost
  • TVD with time and decent play calling could be big
  • Danny Miaz has been here almost 6 years
Get this over and move on. Using freshman QB excuse is just that, an excuse. The team does NOT pass the eye test. Win out and shut me up though 😈

Advertisement

All due respect, that's not "bad luck"—it all comes back to coaching and winning football games.

Players like that return to chase championships. Clemson and Alabama have seen more talented guys come back for senior years—the Canes see kids bailing after sophomore seasons and 7-6 runs.

Winning ball games also brings in better recruits and builds depth so things don't drop off as much when kids like this leave early.

The whole cycle is broke and is why Miami has kicked water uphill for 16 years now—Diaz the program's fifth coach over 14 seasons (2006-2019)—living life on college football's broken-*** treadmill of failure.

Miami has had terrible luck. Now King is gone and Garcia has had surgery and is out for a while.

In all fairness fellas, given all this bad luck, should Manny git another year? Whatcha think?
Well, yeah, with Covid and all……. Just plain snakebot… errr, snakebit. Poor Manny can’t catch a break.

Advertisement
Didn't matter if we had Moss, Rice, and Mega-Tron at WRs, Richt & Richt Jr. sucked as playcallers, not to mention we had absolute garbage at QB.

AR and JT4 lined up together in 2017

Advertisement
Lately? We haven't been since:

d5abb-15448359807057-800.jpg

That's why it is so important to stack talent and recruiting classes. The Bama's of the world have GR's starting and Phillips/Roche's on 2nd and 3rd string waiting to get in. Then when one goes to the league they just reload and rinse repeat and stack the depth again.

Advertisement
Back