Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
Keeping it a bean, even if you say/implying that @TheOriginalCane was being “petty” with his comment, and i know he wasn’t trying to be, it isn’t as if there isn’t merit to it if he indeed was trying to be petty. T2 is where he is at because of HIS choices. And i know we’re in an era where it’s damm near taboo to point the finger at a teenager for bad decisions but at some point…the gloves come off. He KNOWINGLY made bad decisions and he gotta eat that.

We all hope for the best and that he has learned and can make the best out of it, but I mean he SHOULD be at a top flight P5 school entering his money year but because he thought shtt was sweet, here we are…
It's a shame!

This guy has earned himself a spot on the long list of Dade guys to never make it… Plenty of 5*/4* guys never made it in college due to making bad decisions or other issues.

Just look at Willie Williams & Antwain Easterling two of the best players to ever play football in Dade county and didn’t pan out. Just because you have all the talent in the world doesn’t mean you’re automatically gonna play on Sundays…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back