Terrel Brooks to Baylor......

Let me make it known I'm not upset with this at all. Both Bostwick & Bryant project better than Brooks. Just my opinion.

I know you said you were out of the prediction game but you have been solid minus the Collins decision that everyone else got wrong too... Got anything else man? trust me I won't hold it against you... Just felt you brought good info....

Wish I felt confident about anything at this point. I'll say this:
Bostwick, Grace, Bryant = Canes
Coley 50/50 on. Info came from same person who told me Collins. B#tcha$$m0therf#cker! Still ****ed

Kirk/Thomas = somewhere the #uck else

Dark Horse to The U: Toby Johnsin & Diocemy St Juste

Really like St Juste, he reminds me a bit of Danny Woodhead.

Advertisement
Let me make it known I'm not upset with this at all. Both Bostwick & Bryant project better than Brooks. Just my opinion.

I know you said you were out of the prediction game but you have been solid minus the Collins decision that everyone else got wrong too... Got anything else man? trust me I won't hold it against you... Just felt you brought good info....

Coley 50/50 on. Info came from same person who told me Collins. B#tcha$$m0therf#cker! Still ****ed

I would take Diocemy Saint Juste 10 times out of 10...I don't even care.

First off...

He passes the name test with flying colors. He sounds like a ******* church.

Secondly...

I'm certain he has been chasing rabbits through the sugar cane fields of the muck since he was two years old. How else does he shoot out like a cannon like he does in his highlights. He also recently started robbing liquor stores and banks because it is obvious the law can not catch him.

Not true. Baylor over Miami right now is pretty logical choice.

how is this guy allowed to post on this board? Shouldn't there be some sort of red bar threshold that once it is crossed you are banned from the board?

Good idea.

My bad guys, didn't know y'all knew exactly why he chose Baylor. But since I don't know will you tell me? Honestly I could care or less if we got Brooks, I was throwing **** out there. I saw Brooks as just a big body nothing special.

They were talking bout dandycane, not you lol

Boy do I feel like a horses batoot! Haha

I'm glad he didnt commit, Miami doesnt need anymore Darius Smith's on the team and we already have projects.... the Canes need "cant miss" prospects at DT or it's a bust.

Terrell Brooks and Ufamba Kamalu in one class would've been embarrassingly horrible. smh

Advertisement
Arkansas aside, I'd take it as serious insult if Baylor pulled a player we told "please join us as a Hurricane." Either **** has frozen over or the staff said we couldn't take him at this time. **** hasn't frozen over yet, not until 11PM or so tomorrow anyway.

or maybe because baylor has been more relevant than us lately.

or maybe because he's from texas.

or maybe because they're about to get an amazing stadium in 2014.

or maybe a combination of everything above.

Or maybe I don't give a fucck! Take that shiit to Waco!

St Juste is kind of out of left field after today Chestnut said they reached out to him... St Juste is a speed demon though, he's electric with the ball in his hand...

Bostwick/Grace/Bryant.... Things you've heard or your gut? Their has just been so much s*** put out today that would make it seem like they are heading else were....

Anything on Edwards? today Chestnut did and interview about the coaches contacting him and said that he had to wait because the coaches had a RB that they liked alot already and had to see it shook out... Edwards has been the only other back other than Collins that they had been publicly after for the last couple weeks.... Thanks bro... Don't let the few dumbasses here f*** with you over one prediction that everyone else and their mother were wrong on to...

We'll see how this plays out but overall this class is a solid C- right now

St Juste is kind of out of left field after today Chestnut said they reached out to him... St Juste is a speed demon though, he's electric with the ball in his hand...

Bostwick/Grace/Bryant.... Things you've heard or your gut? Their has just been so much s*** put out today that would make it seem like they are heading else were....

Anything on Edwards? today Chestnut did and interview about the coaches contacting him and said that he had to wait because the coaches had a RB that they liked alot already and had to see it shook out... Edwards has been the only other back other than Collins that they had been publicly after for the last couple weeks.... Thanks bro... Don't let the few dumbasses here f*** with you over one prediction that everyone else and their mother were wrong on to...

We'll see how this plays out but overall this class is a solid C- right now

I disagree, I would go B-. The talent we have landed is very good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back