2023 Terrance Love - 4* Safety from Georgia

Advertisement
This recruiting season more than any other is going to be a rollercoaster for all schools not named Bama.

Ride the waves cause there is going to be a lot of turbulence with the legalization of bagmen.

Looks like we are at the top of his list after visiting. He’s listed as the #9 safety. Is around 6’3 195 and plays WR as well. Looks like a good prospect.

Fix title playa

Advertisement
This recruiting season more than any other is going to be a rollercoaster for all schools not named Bama.

Ride the waves cause there is going to be a lot of turbulence with the legalization of bagmen.
It will be tough for Bama too. In case u didn't know, UGA and Texas A&M had more 5 stars than they did. People be thinking these teams step on the field and are over matched by Bama, they are not UGA has caught up to them talent wise. Its a war in that top 5-7 positions and Miami and UF forcing their way into it. Some schools will have to get less of the pie

It will be tough for Bama too. In case u didn't know, UGA and Texas A&M had more 5 stars than they did. People be thinking these teams step on the field and are over matched by Bama, they are not UGA has caught up to them talent wise. Its a war in that top 5-7 positions and Miami and UF forcing their way into it. Some schools will have to get less of the pie
I assume he means that Bama is very well versed in the bag game so nothing will change for them in that regard

Advertisement
Unfortunately I think his teammate isn't too far behind him. Stay on him, AU will implode.

Auburn will be interesting this year. Harsin first year and off season was a disaster. Will he be able to change the culture with Bro Nix gone and the crazy off season.

Not sure on their talent level but I’m thinking they will be lucky to win 7 games

Advertisement
Auburn will always be a factor for those 2nd tier Metro Atlanta kids that aren’t good enough for UGA, BAMA and Clemson.

Wonder who was his lead recruiter? The wife? The sister in law or the assistant??
Terry Crews Creeper GIF

Advertisement
How anyone can choose, when they have other options, to spend time in Auburn, Al for anything is beyond my understanding.

I’m the past I would say he might lien pockets of cash and ****** white girls but NIL squashed auburns ability to buy recruits and white girls are everywhere.

Some people like the smaller college town and nice campus….but yeah not sure why he selected them.

Auburn typically does pretty well in Georgia though.

I’m the past I would say he might lien pockets of cash and ****** white girls but NIL squashed auburns ability to buy recruits and white girls are everywhere.

Some people like the smaller college town and nice campus….but yeah not sure why he selected them.

Auburn typically does pretty well in Georgia though.
Auburn currently has 34 players from Georgia on their roster, that’s 40%.

Which is a significant portion of their recruiting base, basically almost half their players comes from GA.

Plus Auburn is only like an hour away from Atlanta, so AU has always been a destination place for Georgia kids.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back