Terrace Marshall changes his list of top schools

Advertisement
Just beat FSU and watch what happens. We'll be filling the last few slots with elite guys. We need to win. The class we have now is basically as good as it gets for a team that has never played in its conference's championship.

Advertisement
I know for a fact that Florida State negative recruit especially against Miami. The use the lack of fans and years of losing against to negative recruit kids away from Miami. Jimbo is a snake.

Think Dee already said like last week the Texas schools and LSU have entered a bidding war and we backed out of the running. So guess that is confirmed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just beat FSU and watch what happens. We'll be filling the last few slots with elite guys. We need to win. The class we have now is basically as good as it gets for a team that has never played in its conference's championship.

Couldn't agree more. Kids are staying based on faith that this staff will turn it around cause god knows they haven't seen us win a thing in their lifetime. Just typing that makes me sick. I remember leavings the OSU championship game and thinking, this Coker guy is gonna F-this up. Never thought 15 years later we'd be where we've been since. Hopefully its over with.

How is it being a snake to tell it like it is, just win baby....and Jumbo will be telling it like it WAS, and CMR will be telling it like it IS. Not to mention how God awful Trailerhassi IS

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Miami doesn't want him.

DHywa_TNXg_AAke_P6.gif

Let him end up, wherever he wants to be!! He will be sorry once he faces Miami IF he doesn't change his top 5 and sign with Miami.. Trust me after recruits watch SwagU in 2017, a lot of recruits will be saying "why I overlooked The U"!!

Advertisement
Back