Tennessee wants Bama (Game Thread)

It’s not an Air Raid at all. He ditched the Air Raid for the Veer and Shoot.

Mario looking at this Tennessee offense like

19ef9a8760b08f67d016a7789ae75d07.gif

Advertisement
Offenses don't have to be one thing. That's the problem with Miami they want an identity vs just lining up and doing what works.

They should be one thing. You don’t have to be elite at just one thing. But small, limited playbooks based on spacing and easy pre-snap reads is the secret to offensive success.

But there are literally no Air Raid principles in this offense. It’s not that he’s flexible with what he wants to do, and doesn’t force the Air Raid. There are no Air Raid concepts. Even the shallow cross. Heupel doesn’t really even attack the middle of the field with the passing game.

Advertisement
They should be one thing. You don’t have to be elite at just one thing. But small, limited playbooks based on spacing and easy pre-snap reads is the secret to offensive success.

But there are literally no Air Raid principles in this offense. It’s not that he’s flexible with what he wants to do, and doesn’t force the Air Raid. There are no Air Raid concepts. Even the shallow cross. Heupel doesn’t really even attack the middle of the field with the passing game.
Interesting take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It never ceases to amaze me how nessler and Danielson can call the game so well with the collective **** and balls of Alabama in their mouth.
I mean its almost unbearable and we are going throughhhhh years of this.....The only time it changes is when they are giving Stetson Bennett a blowie or gargling Tim Tebow.

Not saying he’s this guy but Jahmir Gibbs has that Barry Sanders-like ability to make people miss in a phone booth.
@cway313 why you angry - I specifically said he’s not Barry Sanders.

Lol lions fans. I always thought Donkey Kong Suh looked better in aqua and orange than in 8 mile gray & blue.

One of the TDs TN scored was on a long post right down the middle.

Tennessee exploits anywhere on the field

Advertisement
Back