Tennessee wants Bama (Game Thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement
hooker is above average. the scheme is making him better.
Nah he’s legit

Look at Tua in the nfl. Brees too. Just because you have a coach doesn’t mean you can make those throws they make

I believe in Hooker at least I think he’s really good from what I’ve seen

That's what I just said in the game thread. Bama doesn't look impressive this year. and Tennessee can expose those weaknesses. I called Tennessee beating them before the game
This is the first time in awhile everyone I talked to about this game was legit torn. Which is crazy for facing Bama. Bama -8.5 is normally easy money. No way u touched that today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Must be nice to succeed in hiring a HC and OC. Both who are familiar with what a modern offense should look like. Instead we got an 80M abortion.
I mean this post is an abortion since Huepel was trash his first year and you’re praising him while simultaneously not giving Mario the same amount of time.

How‘s it feel to find out that the post you though was so clever is actually just a ****** contradiction?

This is the first time in awhile everyone I talked to about this game was legit torn. Which is crazy for facing Bama. Bama -8.5 is normally easy money. No way u touched that today.
i touched it....not looking so good right now lol

Advertisement
I mean this post is an abortion since Huepel was trash his first year and you’re praising him while simultaneously not giving Mario the same amount of time.

How‘s it feel to find out that the post you though was so clever is actually just a ****** contradiction?
bingo!

Advertisement
Back