Tennessee Titans select James Williams

View as article
Advertisement
Got me good , spot on
I'm glad you see the point. But I don't ever wanna have to get someone for them to see what's really going on. There is a decent group of people on here that really understand the game. I wish people would take advantage of that fact so as a group people would be more informed and there wouldn't be as many people with emotional takes. Whether some would like to keep this away from the majority or not, this is a good time to be a canes fan. It's not just about Mario and the football program. In reality that takes a backseat to the bigger picture. While we still do several things in an *** backwards manner (like Gino dimare and our newest recycled Messiah for the baseball program)it's no longer from a lack of interest or disdain. We're completely invested into making all of our programs the best version of themselves possible. The campus itself, I know me as an old head I speak for a lot of us when I say I wish to God as a freshman I would've came into a campus and dorms like we have now. A structure for class and education like we have now. Baseball, basketball football, etc. were invested in all of it. Never in my life time especially as a student was I able to say that. Championships are a process. But we all need to embrace the struggle if we ever wanna enjoy the gains.

JW better lock himself with the best trainers and nutritionist.
He should also reach out to dudes like Kuechle and learn how he broke down film. Reach out to ER and ask him to help him break down film.

He’s gonna need any mental and physical edge he can find.
This league throws out 4.4 forties like DiCprio dismisses supermodels.

He needs to stand out right away. Seventh round picks only have a 10 to 15% chance to actually make the roster and that’s only for the first year. After the first year. I don’t have the stats to see how many actually stay on the team after that.

Edit: also pay for a speed coach.

I'm glad you see the point. But I don't ever wanna have to get someone for them to see what's really going on. There is a decent group of people on here that really understand the game. I wish people would take advantage of that fact so as a group people would be more informed and there wouldn't be as many people with emotional takes. Whether some would like to keep this away from the majority or not, this is a good time to be a canes fan. It's not just about Mario and the football program. In reality that takes a backseat to the bigger picture. While we still do several things in an *** backwards manner (like Gino dimare and our newest recycled Messiah for the baseball program)it's no longer from a lack of interest or disdain. We're completely invested into making all of our programs the best version of themselves possible. The campus itself, I know me as an old head I speak for a lot of us when I say I wish to God as a freshman I would've came into a campus and dorms like we have now. A structure for class and education like we have now. Baseball, basketball football, etc. were invested in all of it. Never in my life time especially as a student was I able to say that. Championships are a process. But we all need to embrace the struggle if we ever wanna enjoy the gains.
What a tremendously passionate post for our team with eye opening points.
Being the realist I’am when it makes sense it doesn’t take long to absorb it.
Thank you

Advertisement
JW better lock himself with the best trainers and nutritionist.
He should also reach out to dudes like Kuechle and learn how he broke down film. Reach out to ER and ask him to help him break down film.

He’s gonna need any mental and physical edge he can find.
This league throws out 4.4 forties like DiCprio dismisses supermodels.

He needs to stand out right away. Seventh round picks only have a 10 to 15% chance to actually make the roster and that’s only for the first year. After the first year. I don’t have the stats to see how many actually stay on the team after that.

Edit: also pay for a speed coach.
He needs to hook up with a rugby team and learn to track, close and finish. A good program will have the right bags and crash pads. He does need a game speed coach. Clearly needs mobility in the hips/ankles

I can’t see him sticking on a roster unless a team is willing to give him couple seasons on the practice squad. He should’ve moved to LB long ago, he’s way behind physically. But, I don’t think he has the physicality for LB anyway and he can’t cover. He’s really in position purgatory and the NFL doesn’t give you much time to prove yourself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back