Tennessee starting QB quits the team

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was *** but man that not good man. Tyler Byrd couldn't have chosen a better school to snub Miami. Instead of starting at CB here he is getting no passes thrown his way having a mediocre WR career over there. He would of been a sophomore CB at a program trending up now he is a WR at a program trending down with no QB to throw to him.

Advertisement
They took one title from us in that Sugar Bowl and then Major let Joe Pa's boylover still his game film. That is more than enough for me to dislike them intensely.

probably got benched, every game the media has been focusing on that backup that looks like my gardener

Advertisement
Best of luck to that kid.

I can only guess as to what the pressure is like to be a starting QB at a major football power that currently sucks. This might be the straw that forces UT's AD to make a move. Time will tell.

f30.gif

Advertisement
He was *** but man that not good man. Tyler Byrd couldn't have chosen a better school to snub Miami. Instead of starting at CB here he is getting no passes thrown his way having a mediocre WR career over there. He would of been a sophomore CB at a program trending up now he is a WR at a program trending down with no QB to throw to him.

He and his butt buddy Carlin Fils Aime will probably transfer to FAU after this year.

He might have witnessed an act of incest in the locker room. That would get me to book too.

This.

I was told, directly, from a recruit in the last cycle ... Tennessee is a dumpster fire. Players don't like Butch Jones, but they like Tennessee. He's the necessary evil they have to deal with to stay at UT. And most of them believe they are good enough to succeed, in spite of Butch.

Advertisement
Back