Tennessee self reports violations.

Advertisement
The story suggests that the penalties have already been served and the NCAA ok'd them...so nothing more will happen. Am I reading this right?

Who woulda thought.....some kids just choose and like to go to UT. And some of them get paid. How and the **** can u tell which ones did and didnt?

Just apply the following thinking in life and not just football recruiting. If something doesn't logically make any sense to you whatsoever.....money is normally involved. Money has a way of making things that aren't logical make sense.

They got in trouble for a player on the team posting a picture with a recruit on a visit..

How about punishing Alvin Kamara, Khalil Mckenzie and several more guys on their team that hold periscope sessions on every OV week with every recruit on campus when the recruits are being shown and shouted out to thousands of fans watching. Seems like a violation to me in regards to what they already got in trouble for.

##A Vols midyear enrollee posted a picture of himself and a recruit on an official visit during one of the recruiting weekends. Tennessee requested and was granted reprieve from penalty as the new student-athlete was unaware of the rules about such pictures.

If they were informed after this happened..then they are aware of the rules now. Now punish them for their periscope bullsh*t that has been going on as recent as the weekend of January 29

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
New envogue thing to do. Self report to NCAA so nothing further comes down on you. See Lville, Ole Miss, Tennessee, UNC, FSU...

Advertisement
I don't think any program should get the death penalty.

Actually, let me restate that. I don't think the NCAA should be in the position to ever pass that kind of judgment on a program ever again.

Difference between FSU and UT.....there's several people coming forward.

Federal lawsuit accuses Vols of ‘deliberate indifference’ toward *** assaults by football players – CollegeFootballTalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back