tenn vs uf

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama is going to destroy them. If I'm wrong, I'll reverse my circumcision.
My mistake... I was saying nope to the first part of his statement about Lawrence. I will say that uf vs bama might be a little closer than what ppl think. Uf's offense (passing) is elite.

Advertisement
After Greg for sure but Phillips isn't a 1st round talent. Pitts is going top 15 barring any off the field issues.
Phillips can play his way in. He has more explosiveness than Greg. He just needs technique. I don't see Pitts top 15 nope. Nobody is picking a TE top 15... but go ahead and tell yourself that.

Advertisement
BTW all you idiots that think we have a shot against UF is on the fentanyl. Trask would look like Tom Brady against us. Lets hope we play A&M in a bowl game.

Advertisement
Phillips can play his way in. He has more explosiveness than Greg. He just needs technique. I don't see Pitts top 15 nope. Nobody is picking a TE top 15... but go ahead and tell yourself that.
Phillips is a more complete player than Greg but he's stiff and lacks the explosiveness that past 1st rounders have had. He would have to play at an insane level to end the season, like 10 sacks in the next 3-4 games, to "play his way in".

Tight ends going top 15 isn't common but it happens:
TJ Hockenson - 2019 #9 pick
Eric Ebron - 2014 #10 pick

Advertisement
Back