Temple thanks Golden after moving to Big East

Problem2

All-American
Premium
AD Bradshaw of Temple just thanked Al Golden "For really starting the Temple football program with great recruiting."
5:50pm - 7 Mar 12

Temple President thanked Al Golden for reviving Temple football. Classy move. Temple wouldn't be here without Golden."

That's my head coach *T.O voice*

Advertisement
3.gif

Good for Coach's resume.

Can't wait til fall, I think we'll see a lot of improvement and more wins. It's a process.

We have some good players here and we were competitive all past season long.

Grats to Temple for the move back to the BE.

Temple to the Big East is a great example of: Be nice to the people on the way up, they are the same ones you will see on the way down.

Advertisement
The same conference that kicked their sorry asses out a few years back comes beggin with their tail between their legs

The same conference that kicked their sorry asses out a few years back comes beggin with their tail between their legs

same thing I thought when I heard temple was going back to the BE. They deserved to be kicked out at the time though ... putrid.

Advertisement
What's he thanking him for? Never winning a big game while in the MAC despite having more talent than everyone else? BFD.

What's he thanking him for? Never winning a big game while in the MAC despite having more talent than everyone else? BFD.

lmao. Golden's last couple Temple squads would have creamed the crap out of Shammin's bitc*es in 2010 and 2011.

Advertisement
Seriously! Where is Corch coaching now? Love to play that team.

lmao. Golden's last couple Temple squads would have creamed the crap out of Shammin's bitc*es in 2010 and 2011.

lol. Remember when Shammin was rumored to be the next DC at Arkansas? We had some of his most idiotic agenda pushing fanboys over on Grassy actually BRAGGING about it trying to rub the faces of real Cane fans in the fact that this POS garbage coach got a job. That told you exactly where these Randy fans' allegiances lay - sure as **** NOT with the Canes but ONLY for their boy Randy.

The funniest thing about it? One, the job was for a ***king COORDINATOR position at a second tier SEC program, an actual DEMOTION, and yet these Shammin fans were hootin and hollerin as if their boy just got into the ***king Hall of Fame. lol. Told you everyhting you needed to know about their expectations for their sewer coach. Secondly, Shammin never got that job!!!! ***king hilarious watching these agenda pushers getting bitc*slapped up and down that forum after that mistake. :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back