TEMPLE TAKEOVER TAILGATE (UPDATED INFO, Parking, PAYMENT)

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
I apologize for the delay the gentleman setting this up was working with the caterer to get the best pricing. That being said we moved to a food only option in the interested of cost. Chris will be bringing some coolers of ice i believe for those that are bringing beer and don't have a cooler. We will still have the DJ, private Port Johns etc. So even if your not doing food come park and party with us in the shadow of lincoln financial field!!!! Cant wait to see you all!! This food spread is amazing i strongly suggest it!!!!! PLEASE PAY ASAP!!!!!

Temple Tailgate! This is from the gentleman handling the tickets hes also setting up the tailgate.

**The catered portion of this tailgate will start 3 hours prior to kickoff. I am getting the lot opened earlier.
I am shooting to have the lot opened between 5am and 6 with the food starting at 9am
The assumption here is this will be a noon kickoff. If it’s a later kick, the times will be adjusted

Parking is a separate fee. $20-$25
If you are in an Uber or Lift, give them this address and they will drop you at gate. We will be set up in the corner. You don’t have to park there to tailgate with us. And if you want to just come park and party doing your own thing thats fine as well!!!!!

Temple/Miami Tailgate Party
Saturday, September 23, 2023
Sponsored by Cavs Philly Tailgates
Here is all the INFO come park with us. The DJ will be rocking! U can come park and party regardless of if you do the food or not. We just want all canes together!

*Temple Update** (If your interested in food please Pay ASAP)

Friday Nite party will be at Xfinity Live in the heart of the stadium complex. Thinking we can meet up at the large outside bar at 6-630 and go from there. Wristband specials will begin at 8pm. I will most a more in more detail the specials later
Saturday Tailgate

3-Hour Temple/Miami Tailgate Party (Food Portion Starts 3 Hours b4 kickoff) We plan on being in the lot well before that. U can still park and party with us even if not doing the food option.

JETRO Parking Lot
3899 S. Darien Street
Philadelphia PA
We will be set up in the corner of the N lot closest to LFF. Entry will be off of Darien Street . We have been assured the gate to that lot will not be locked the night before so we can enter as early as we wish.
Once the lot attendant arrives, he will collect parking. It should be $20-$25

CATERING INFO!!!! WITH DJ!!!
Sponsored by Cavs Philly Tailgates - BYOB EVENT
$70 adults/$50 kids
BYOB event

Menu
• Caesar Salad
• Clams, Mussels, Shrimp in white wine sauce
• Penne Pasta in a Cream Blush Sauce
• Filet Mignon Sandwiches
• Boneless Chicken Sandwiches
• Grilled Sausage w/peppers Sandwiches
• Hot Dogs
• Burgers
• Scrambled Eggs and Assorted Omelets
• Bacon
• Sausage
• Home Fried Potatoes
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED
• Condiments, Plates, Napkins and Utensils
• Water
• DJ
• High-top Tables
Porta pots will be in our section as well
The start of the catered portion of the tailgate will be determined by the kickoff time. I’m still thinking it will be noon, but Temples first 2 home games are 2pm kicks
Noon kick- 830-1130 Food
2pm kick - 1030-130 Food

Payment for food:
Venmo @Christopher-Lipenta
PayPal - clip51@comcast.net

Quote Reply

Attachments

• 377954198_993798328615522_4230182672556110905_n.jpg
    377954198_993798328615522_4230182672556110905_n.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
They said this year they switched Temple's sideline, to the sideline with sections 118-122 and Miami's sideline being on the 137, 138, 101, 102, 103 section side. ( I just bought Row 10 section 138 for $50 a ticket.)

I apologize I some how locked my self out of my account. But the admin kindly got me reset and up and running. Here is the temple update and purchase links will soon follow.

Temple Tailgate! This is from the gentleman handling the tickets hes also setting up the tailgate.

**The catered portion of this tailgate will start 3 hours prior to kickoff. I am getting the lot opened earlier.
I am shooting to have the lot opened between 5am and 6 with the food starting at 9am
The assumption here is this will be a noon kickoff. If it’s a later kick, the times will be adjusted ALSO TICKET PICK UP WILL BE AT THIS TAILGATE LOT. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO GET YOUR TICKETS AS WE WILL HEAD IN approx 30 min ahead of kickoff.

It’s a public lot. It was $20 for the Phillies last week. Im not sure it they jump it up cause of the multiple events there
If you are in an Uber or Lift, give them this address and they will drop you at gate. We will be set up in the corner. You don’t have to park there to tailgate with us. And if you want to just come park and party doing your own thing thats fine as well!!!!!

JETRO Parking Lot
3899 S. Darien Street
Philadelphia PA

I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE AN ALL INCLUSIVE (beer/food) OPTION and A FOOD ONLY OPTION AS WELL.

Menu
• Caesar Salad
• Hot Dogs
• Burgers
• Bacon
• Sausage
• Home Fried Potatoes
• Beer and Water, Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas
• DJ
• High-top Tables
• Bar and Bartender
This lot is right across the street from Lincoln Financial Field
Going to try and set up and event bright page for payment. If not we can do the Venmo/PayPal route again
Do you have prices for the Food/Beer Package and the Food Only package?

Who got the tickets i bought my flight i need 2 tickets now
You can easily go on Ticketmaster and get tickets. I have 12 in row 8 of section 138. With fees and everything came out to $54 per ticket.

Advertisement
I apologize I some how locked my self out of my account. But the admin kindly got me reset and up and running. Here is the temple update and purchase links will soon follow.

The assumption here is this will be a noon kickoff. If it’s a later kick, the times will be adjusted ALSO TICKET PICK UP WILL BE AT THIS TAILGATE LOT. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO GET YOUR TICKETS AS WE WILL HEAD IN approx 30 min ahead of kickoff.

It’s a public lot. It was $20 for the Phillies last week. Im not sure it they jump it up cause of the multiple events there

JETRO Parking Lot
3899 S. Darien Street
Philadelphia PA

I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE AN ALL INCLUSIVE (beer/food) OPTION and A FOOD ONLY OPTION AS WELL.

Menu
• Caesar Salad
• Hot Dogs
• Burgers
• Bacon
• Sausage
• Home Fried Potatoes
• Beer and Water, Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas
• DJ
• High-top Tables
• Bar and Bartender
This lot is right across the street from Lincoln Financial Field
Going to try and set up and event bright page for payment. If not we can do the Venmo/PayPal route again

Driving down with my friend. Thanks for helping put this together.

Advertisement
I AM ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY. I KNOW THAT JETRO LOT VERY WELL SADLY I WONT BE AT THIS GAME

****. My son and I have a game that day @3. Selfishly I’ve had my fingers crossed for a late kick. If so, I’m in the building!

Advertisement
I know I passed the deadline for tickets with this group but I had to wait to make sure it wasn’t a night game since we have kids coming. If there are any more tickets with this group, please let me know. Thanks!

Advertisement
Back