TEMPLE TAILGATE INFO-Temple Takeover (Parking Etc)

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
*****************TEMPLE TAILGATE INFO*****************
If you purchased tickets through CANESUNITED please message @ChrisLipenta on FB your Name and Email or send an email to clip51@comcast.net and send name email as tickets are E-transfer

(BYOB EVENT) Tailgate on Saturday morning is in the Jetro Lot at 3899 S. Darien Street. Directly across from Lincoln Financial Field. We will be setting up the first part of our tailgate at 6am. Once the parking attendant arrives, he will go car to car to collect fee. Usually that lot is $20 for Temple games, could be $25 that due to the Phillies. We will have a in lot DJ and TV going. . CANES UNITED SHOT KING Chuck is kind enough to set up some beer and alcohol for shots. Please feel free to throw him a couple bucks for his effort as its all for TIPS only. The right hand corner of the lot once you pull in will be for the catered portion of our tailgate. See circle on attached This area will be roped off so we can’t park there.
There is grass all along the right side of the lot against the fence.
The catered portion of the tailgate begins at 1130 and goes til 2:30/3
Menu
• Caesar Salad
• Clams, Mussels, Shrimp in white wine sauce
• Penne Pasta in a Cream Blush Sauce
• Filet Mignon Sandwichess
• Boneless Chicken Sandwiches
• Grilled Sausage w/peppers Sandwiches
• Hot Dogs
• Burgers
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED
• Condiments, Plates, Napkins and Utensils
• Water
• DJ
• High-top Tables
Porta pots will be in our section as well
$70 adults/$50 kids
Payment Venmo @Christopher-Lipenta
PayPal - clip51@comcast.net

You will be given a wristband to access food
I need headcount/funds ASAP at this point

Attachments

• Temp Parking.jpg
    Temp Parking.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Just got tickets but can’t find a parking pass online. Do you just pay when you get to the stadium?

Advertisement
Advertisement
FYI for everyone, I just got my tickets but they came from 'Philadelphia Eagles'. I almost deleted it thinking that I somehow got on the Eagles ticket sales list...

1695067846292.png

Advertisement
*****************TEMPLE TAILGATE INFO*****************
If you purchased tickets through CANESUNITED please message @ChrisLipenta on FB your Name and Email or send an email to clip51@comcast.net and send name email as tickets are E-transfer

(BYOB EVENT) Tailgate on Saturday morning is in the Jetro Lot at 3899 S. Darien Street. Directly across from Lincoln Financial Field. We will be setting up the first part of our tailgate at 6am. Once the parking attendant arrives, he will go car to car to collect fee. Usually that lot is $20 for Temple games, could be $25 that due to the Phillies. We will have a in lot DJ and TV going. . CANES UNITED SHOT KING Chuck is kind enough to set up some beer and alcohol for shots. Please feel free to throw him a couple bucks for his effort as its all for TIPS only. The right hand corner of the lot once you pull in will be for the catered portion of our tailgate. See circle on attached This area will be roped off so we can’t park there.
There is grass all along the right side of the lot against the fence.
The catered portion of the tailgate begins at 1130 and goes til 2:30/3
Menu
• Caesar Salad
• Clams, Mussels, Shrimp in white wine sauce
• Penne Pasta in a Cream Blush Sauce
• Filet Mignon Sandwichess
• Boneless Chicken Sandwiches
• Grilled Sausage w/peppers Sandwiches
• Hot Dogs
• Burgers
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED
• Condiments, Plates, Napkins and Utensils