Hi any good suggestions for hotel for the September game please? Thanks
C5C60A6A-C505-4183-A839-32FFFA2B8C0C.png

This is where I booked Fri to Sunday

Advertisement
Hi any good suggestions for hotel for the September game please? Thanks
Don't go north of Center City.

Unless you're up for an adventure.

🤷🏿‍♂️

I'll be staying in the beautiful historic section of West Mount Airy, home to Bernard Hopkins (whom my family on both sides are really close with) and Grover Washington Jr.

I love staying in rittenhouse if with kids. AKA usually pretty good value for bigger rooms. Archway in fishtown is great. Phenomenal restaurants and bars right around there. Suraya is great. So is Hiroki if you want great high end Japanese. Old city is great for walking and near the tourist stuff. Kimpton Monaco right there. Zahav is probably best middle eastern in the country. On another note, make sure to go to Angelo’s Pizzeria. Best pizza and cheesesteaks. I recommend getting there a few minutes before they open at 11

I love staying in rittenhouse if with kids. AKA usually pretty good value for bigger rooms. Archway in fishtown is great. Phenomenal restaurants and bars right around there. Suraya is great. So is Hiroki if you want great high end Japanese. Old city is great for walking and near the tourist stuff. Kimpton Monaco right there. Zahav is probably best middle eastern in the country. On another note, make sure to go to Angelo’s Pizzeria. Best pizza and cheesesteaks. I recommend getting there a few minutes before they open at 11
Agreed with just about everything here. I live in Chinatown, the Marriott in old city and the one by city hall are both nice. Also the Westin in Rittenhouse is nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hotel rates are a little silly for Philly.

May drive down on Saturday for the game, stay near the airport, and leave the following day - save myself about $400-$500

Thank God for being from Philly.

Dont have to worry about staying at a hotel

I love Philly, been down plenty of times. But prices have gone through the roof the past few years. I refuse to spend a rack on this game. F that.

I'll drive down. Hit the game, grab a cheesesteak, party, and grab a spot near the airport. Easy breezy.

Advertisement
Back