Temple Football...

I do! Temple would trample us, are you kidding me or yourself!
Best Canes.gif

Advertisement
Looks a lot better than Miami Football! These kids look bigger and better, period! At least their administration pushes hard for football! Their OC is pretty **** good. Speak about it...
Alot of teams look better than Miami this year we are a hot mess with this new coaching staff hopefully things start changing for the better and I'm saying that lightly we could easily be right now 6-0 but have lost a combine 3 games by just 14 points which is beyond frustrating.

Advertisement
Well, if you haven't noticed, their coaches have gone on to coach at GT and BC. Both of whom have beaten us within the past few years...

Advertisement
This has been happening on Miami boards for years. People with short attention spans turn on some G5 game and claim that one of the teams is better than us. Maybe you didn't tune in when they lost to Buffalo.
As opposed to when we win what, exactly?

are we supposed to be happy having the upper hand in a debate over UM vs. Temple?

As opposed to when we win what, exactly?

are we supposed to be happy having the upper hand in a debate over UM vs. Temple?

If your people are going to make stupid claims like "Temple is better than Miami", then you should expect a response. If you don't want to have Miami vs Temple debates, tell your people not to start stupid threads. K?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe you didn’t read what you wrote?
You wrote:

“This has been happening on Miami boards for years. People with short attention spans turn on some G5 game and claim that one of the teams is better than us.”

Do you dispute that UCF and Boise State have been better than at times us over the past so many years?

Advertisement
Back