Telly Lockette

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Advertisement
I don't mind Hickson, I'm just not that high on him as some people are. If telly says he wanna go back to coaching RBs then I'm all for it
Hickson is the best recruiter we got on staff, we don't have to dump one for the other, find a spot for Lockette & let him work.

I'd fire Patke & hire Lock as the Special Teams coach & just have Baker take over LB's coach.

Hickson is the best recruiter we got on staff, we don't have to dump one for the other, find a spot for Lockette & let him work.

I'd fire Patke & hire Lock as the Special Teams coach & just have Baker take over LB's coach.
Being the best recruiter on this staff isn't saying much 😂 even though you could argue Stroud was the best recruiter just by results this year . But I do agree find a spot for him

Hickson just signed the best RB in Dade AND Broward IN THE SAME CLASS.

Yeah, put some respect on that man’s name. I think Telly would be a nice addition in some capacity, but it ain’t at RB coach right this minute. Hickson earned those checks for next year.
Best RB in Broward yes. Best RB in the country no. Chaney was locked up here whether TB Hickson or John Wick was coaching RB here. I'll definitely give him Knighton, that was an amazing pull.

Advertisement
I don't mind Hickson, I'm just not that high on him as some people are. If telly says he wanna go back to coaching RBs then I'm all for it
He’s got a back turning pro, the best two backs in south Florida and you want him gone?

Advertisement
Hickson just signed the best RB in Dade AND Broward IN THE SAME CLASS.

Yeah, put some respect on that man’s name. I think Telly would be a nice addition in some capacity, but it ain’t at RB coach right this minute. Hickson earned those checks for next year.
Depends if you listen to a certain SoFL coach - apparently we stumbled into one of those RBs and didn't sufficiently recruit him...

So much logic in this post. I don't see much value in Patke.

Advertisement
I agree he’d be a value add for the staff, but Fields has done a great job with the TEs but Lockett should have a position on the staff

Advertisement
Yes the 21 cycle is loaded down here. We need to lock it down as best we can. Anyone that can help do that must be hired. Dont tell me about money or resources. We have both. Time to build bridges not burn them.
This post right here is great. The last sentence is nothing but the truth.

To be fair, by the time I left work & soccer practice, Miami has fired or hired coaching staff’s, athletic directors, presidents, chief of staff’s & more. Finally a board full of threads worth reading! 🍻
The UM engineering department also got a supercollider up and running, established contact with multiple alternate universes, and we learned Manny is currently consulting with the alternate Butch Davis who stayed at Miami and won fifteen of the last twenty national championships. It’s been a whirlwind few hours!

But all the handlers love Cooney.
But we can market the new guy to the handlers...have golf outings, boating retreats, Montana fly fishing trips, brunches...invite all the handlers. We could have a brunch for all the handlers and their wives

Advertisement
Back