Tell Me I'm Wrong...

RBhurricane87

Senior
This is someone we should interview, Mike Kafka. Dude has worked under Andy Reid, and has developed good QBs. If you disagree, you're not a big brained individual.

Advertisement
We need an OC with a proven track record of successful play calling! When are people going to stop suggesting people who have never called plays? I don't want any more first time head coaches and I don't want any first time play callers, period!

You clearly overestimate the competence of our head coach/AD

That being said, I want someone who has learned under a successful offense. Not just someone who has called plays previously.

We need an OC with a proven track record of successful play calling! When are people going to stop suggesting people who have never called plays? I don't want any more first time head coaches and I don't want any first time play callers, period!

unless your plucking from a guy with that resume in FCS, you don’t have much lining you at the door to coach at Miami.

Advertisement
Just because you coached under someone successful doesn't mean you are any good at play calling. I have to be able to evaluate some prior body of work when it comes to directing an offense, we have no margin for error. There are play callers available from SMU, Memphis, Arkansas State, possibly TT, **** any top 30 offense from last season should be considered, if their OC can be plucked. Im not taking any first time play callers here, unless your name is Brady and you just won a Championship at LSU. Not saying we can get Brady, just saying he is the only one I make an exception for.

Yeah, we've already gone with a big name who wasn't coming off success from being a playcaller and it got us 227 yards and 0 points against the greatest CFB defense of the last 70 years - da mighty LA Tech mud rats, or whatever their mascot is.

We need a real OC who has had success calling plays.

Advertisement
This is someone we should interview, Mike Kafka. Dude has worked under Andy Reid, and has developed good QBs. If you disagree, you're not a big brained individual.

I agree, I also think he's a good option. The morons don't understand that this program at this juncture has to think outside the box, and established names are unrealistic and should not be pursued for a variety of reasons. Kafka is also currently getting his MBA from MIA as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

I like Kafka, I wouldn'tmind him here. Andy Reid sure knows how to develop former QBs into quality coaches. See Dougie P.

But Kafka may get an OC gig in the NFL soon. So iono....

They are going to hire who Diaz and James are comfortable with....in other words the same old same old.

Advertisement
Back