Tell me ESPiN doesn't have an agenda..

JSmoot

Redshirt Freshman
8PM PST and they haven't posted a summary or score yet? FACK ESPiN!
Also, GT.. 1 penalty for 5 yards today. Great to be feared again. Let's go CANES.
Georgia_Tech_vs._Miami_-_Game_Conversation_-_October_12,_2017_-_ESPN_-_2017-10-14_20.00.33.jpg

Advertisement
Don't know, but I do know the ACC refs do...tried all they could to wrap up a victory for GT...

Not to defend ESPN but there are two games for Miami vs GT. First was the one that was supposed to be Thursday and was postponed and moved to Saturday. You are looking at the one that was postponed. The other one has a recap up.

Advertisement
8PM PST and they haven't posted a summary or score yet? FACK ESPiN!
Also, GT.. 1 penalty for 5 yards today. Great to be feared again. Let's go CANES.
View attachment 51933

You're the only one with an agenda, the summary was up right after the game. As for penalties, we've been getting hosed for years. Take the Duke game in '15 for example.

What I will say is that the announcers were quick to jump on the storyline of Miami having a hangover from last week and GT taking it to us. But don't be so **** paranoid, they were just saying it because it was an interesting story not because they hate us. There are certainly individuals at espn who don't like us, but the station itself only cares about making money.

Don't know, but I do know the ACC refs do...tried all they could to wrap up a victory for GT...

Seriously? 6 penalties for 45 yards is pretty good for any Miami team I've ever seen, and they never call those GT cut-blocks.

Advertisement
Back