Rumor Tell me DVD is being retained in the recruiting department without telling me DVD is being retained in the recruiting department...

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
The biggest name to attend either event was Lakeland Lake Gibson five-star cornerback Cormani McClain. The nation’s top-ranked player at the position spoke highly of the Hurricanes, going as far to say that at this stage of his recruitment they were probably in his top two. Demarcus Van Dyke is spearheading that recruitment and McClain had great things to say about their relationship. Travaris Robinson, David Cooney, and Terry Jefferson are also involved.

Advertisement
Lance Legget in that boy ear. Think its UF Miami battle and its gonna be vicious. Good thing we got a new Sherrif in town. I know Raymond is good but i don't know if they gonna have the overall strength we have. Its starts at the top.
I know Raymond is elite and I will probably get negged but I want to see what he does outside of the L$U building.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The biggest name to attend either event was Lakeland Lake Gibson five-star cornerback Cormani McClain. The nation’s top-ranked player at the position spoke highly of the Hurricanes, going as far to say that at this stage of his recruitment they were probably in his top two. Demarcus Van Dyke is spearheading that recruitment and McClain had great things to say about their relationship. Travaris Robinson, David Cooney, and Terry Jefferson are also involved.
I’m with you as far as DVD. He seems to have the personality to be a great recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is where Ruiz has to make it a fight...

NIL this kid with whatever he wants & keep him away from Prime lol

He would be the most talented CB we’ve recruited since Patrick Peterson!

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back