Tell Me Dorito not Recruiting!!!

I know he's going to be the first guy after Al to be fired. I just don't want that doofus out ******** up recruiting. I know he's a dunce, but he has to know he's the first MF'er to be told bye.

Advertisement
he is recruiting people for his office cleaning company he and Al are starting. They believe in team work and have this binder. Replaced pillars with mops

Didn't realize that he recruited at all. Never once did I see a story on a recruit saying that they wanted to come here because of Dorito.

Advertisement
Trust me there are reasons why he doesn't get many in homes, what would be his positives?

Last year there was some crazy story how he basically told some high profile recruit that he wasn't good enough or something

When Al Golden gets a job at a small school in a year or two it's gonna be so funny when he brings this guy with him again. I already feel bad for the next school that's gonna have to deal with their nonsense.

Advertisement
dorito.jpg
He is busy studying and game planning for the Air Raid.

Advertisement
Sometimes I wonder if our D would still have sucked, if Dorito took the Temple job instead of coming to the U.

Advertisement
Sometimes I wonder if our D would still have sucked, if Dorito took the Temple job instead of coming to the U.

Yes, Al would have hired Al Groh.

That was Golden's defense.
Lol they just don't get it. Golden was the virus and No D a symtom and a agent of spreading it. I would have canned No D the day Golden got canned. That's why I could never get behind Scott in anyway.

Advertisement
Back