Tell me again

Republicane

Spirited but Cordial
How the banner, and not Golden's continued employment will do serious damage to the program. Tell me how UM has a gangbusters recruiting class coming in and losing that talent isn't worth losing the guys who CLEARLY have no idea what the **** to do with it.

Spout your bull**** now.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who doesn't think Golden is a good recruiter? He taken a lot of projects who haven't worked out. He seems to waste a ton of scholarships on nothing players.

Gotta love all the nerds who were upset about the banner bcause it might recruiting but weren't upset about the effect Golden's losses have on recruiting.

Advertisement
2015 class is the definition of average other than the RB's and Johnson. I'm sure it would work itself out if Albatross were fired

Its been more his staff than him that have gotten the major recruits we have, coley last year saved the class, in 2012 duke was the main reason all those guys came here, he hasnt really done jack

Last edited:
This staff will do 20 x the damage to recruiting than the banner idea. The superfans against the banner are ultimately part of problem, as they enable the admin and Golden.

Last edited:
Advertisement
2015 class is the definition of average other than the RB's and Johnson. I'm sure it would work itself out if Albatross were fired

****, we might actually have an outside shot at landing Tim Irvin if this staff is gone in time. He sure as **** isn't coming here to play for Golden/D'Onofrio/Williams.

And whatever staff is put into place would have plenty of time to try to keep the early 2016 commits and build on that. Quality hires often result in immediate recruiting boosts for future classes, i.e. Tennessee with Jones and Penn State with Franklin. A new coach promising an entirely different defensive approach could easily inspire optimism. The current staff can't credibly sell anything to anyone at this point aside from a used car.

i must admit i think golden is a good recruiter and losing him means a **** class coming in but f*c* it now. i dont care if we get the 100th ranked class cause thats how were performing anyway.

This staff will to 20 x the damage to recruiting than the banner idea. The superfans against the banner fan are ultimately part of problem, as they enable the admin and Golden.

The superfans should be banished from the ******* fanbase. They're a huge part of the problem. And it's not surprise that they tend to be condescending, overcompensating, sniveling little *******.

Gotta love all the nerds who were upset about the banner bcause it might recruiting but weren't upset about the effect Golden's losses have on recruiting.

Recruiting board nerds are the most brain dead of all football fans. All they care about is trying to act like scouts with all their dumb buzz words like "ceiling" and sucking up to parents of recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back