Tell me a joke

CanefaninBuckeyeland

The Shogun of CIS
I can recall going to the theater to see one of the more underrated movies ever. In this movie, a character by the name of Whispers says to his long-time friend Illinois, "Tell me a joke." Illinois looks at Whispers crying and replies, "We the joke Whispers."

I've been on CIS for the better part of a decade, and I've always tried, many times unsuccessfully, to be witty and provide some levity to an otherwise tough 20 years. But now I've come to the realization that we, the University of Miami, WE THE JOKE WHISPERS. DON'T YOU HEAR CFB LAUGHING AT US?

edit...did not mean to put this in the Recruiting forum

Advertisement
I can recall going to the theater to see one of the more underrated movies ever. In this movie, a character by the name of Whispers says to his long-time friend Illinois, "Tell me a joke." Illinois looks at Whispers crying and replies, "We the joke Whispers."

I've been on CIS for the better part of a decade, and I've always tried, many times unsuccessfully, to be witty and provide some levity to an otherwise tough 20 years. But now I've come to the realization that we, the University of Miami, WE THE JOKE WHISPERS. DON'T YOU HEAR CFB LAUGHING AT US?

Hoodlum one of the most slept on movies.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Mario, Manny, and Al walk into a bar…

A piece of string walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says they dont serve string here and that he has to leave.

So the piece of string goes outside and starts flopping around in the gutter over and over and over. He gets back up, goes back into the bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, hey arent you that piece of string I just kicked out.

With a straight face the string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot."

@WaterburyCane - gimme some luv, brother. lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Results dont support that assertion....
jeff dunham peanut GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back