Tedarrel Slaton

Advertisement
Advertisement
on Rivals about his coach saying----

“It’s down to Florida and Georgia, and I think he’s leaning toward Florida,” the coach said."

"Coach also said Slaton has “a lot” of academic work to do to qualify, so not sure if UM had some second thoughts with him also."

Word is that he now wants to run track and is only considering schools that will make that happen.

Pretty surs Kul already met with him and his opinion regarding Slaton's abilities as a DT was to go to UF or UGA.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I may be dead wrong but I'm not losing sleep losing this kid.

Advertisement
I don't think we ever hear from Slaton again. He's apparently a likely grades casualty.

I don't think we ever hear from Slaton again. He's apparently a likely grades casualty.
Next time you see him he'll be finishing a distant 8th in the Nathan's 4th of July hot dog eating championship. He'll be the random faceless fat black guy who replaces Eric "Badlands" Booker after Booker finally succumbs to the ravages of diabetes.

Advertisement
Another Gator "signee" who won't end up there in the Fall. Add him to the list of Robinson, Lemons, Byrd, fat Gaddy, and skinny Gaddy.

Oh well, they still have Jake Allen at least

Next time you see him he'll be finishing a distant 8th in the Nathan's 4th of July hot dog eating championship. He'll be the random faceless fat black guy who replaces Eric "Badlands" Booker after Booker finally succumbs to the ravages of diabetes.

Make sure if you want paper to tell him plastic next time you see him.

Isn't this the same kid who was only going to consider schools that would let him play basketball at one point?

Advertisement
Back