Te'corey- Should not leave his field!

Canes91

Freshman
Apologies if already discussed but he is by far our best cover corner on the team and shouldn't leave the field. He's playing well at nickel but I wouldn't even be mad at keeping him on the outside and letting blades go to nickel (which is where he will play in the league) Couch has the best ball skills out of all the corners and he will continue to put on good weight.

Advertisement
Chuuuuuuch.

chipotle snoop GIF

Advertisement
Apologies if already discussed but he is by far our best cover corner on the team and shouldn't leave the field. He's playing well at nickel but I wouldn't even be mad at keeping him on the outside and letting blades go to nickel (which is where he will play in the league) Couch has the best ball skills out of all the corners and he will continue to put on good weight.
Blades can stick to guys, he just lacks awareness and physicality.

I think Ivey would be best suited for nickel because he’s most physical, is comfortable around the LOS, and is the worst at covering deep.

Agree with everything about TC though.

Advertisement

I think Ivey would be best suited for nickel because he’s most physical, is comfortable around the LOS, and is the worst at covering deep.

Ivey doesn't have the feet to play in the nickel nor does he tackle well.

Free Couch!

Carter, Hall, Bolden all had terrible, really poor moments on Saturday.

What about moving Blades to safety and replacing him with Couch full-time at CB?
Though Blades is a pretty good CB he is probably a better S than a CB, but due to CB depth we have to keep him there.

TBH Couch is the only corner we have on the roster
Free Couch!

What about moving Blades to safety and replacing him with Couch full-time at CB?
This is what worries me about recruiting we recruit players to play CB that are really safeties. Y'all wonder why there is so much soft zone being played. They don't trust this guys in 1-1 battles. we need a few more pure corners.

Advertisement

Blades aint that bad bro!

It's been a rough patch, but he was one of the best corners in all of CFB last year.

Couch has the best his on the team so he needs to play nickel in our dime packages and outside in our base coverage. Our whole defense need to come back if they want to be elite though

Advertisement
Free Couch!

For an upperclassmen Boldens 15 yarder was inexcusable

Advertisement
Back