Tech vs UCF!!!

Advertisement
UCF is so explosive. They’re either evaluating or developing (or both) talent at a much higher level than we are. GT’s defense is obviously terrible, but UCF has some horses on offense.
Partially evaluation....partially UCF is actually beating some Power 5 schools on the recruiting trail for some good 3 star talent...partial they constantly raid the transfer portal for 4 star Florida natives that fizzled out of state & wanna come home

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
where is grabiel from?
Hawaii. He was recruited by Mckenzie Milton. The two played little league and hs together. He took over after Milton graduated and came to UCF. Kid threw for over 12k yards I believe. I suggested we recruit him and got blasted. I was told we dont recruit the same type players Ucf does. lol . The kid is fcking filthy.

Hawaii. He was recruited by Mckenzie Milton. The two played little league and hs together. He took over after Milton graduated and came to UCF. Kid threw for over 12k yards I believe. I suggested we recruit him and got blasted. I was told we dont recruit the same type players Ucf does. lol . The kid is fcking filthy.
He looks good, no doubt, but keep in mind that he has 5 seconds to throw and his receivers are basically “high school” open every play.

Advertisement
Back