Teams have been publicly disrespecting us for a while now

cane_boi

Freshman
-Teddy Bridgewater throwing up the U, then promptly doing a throat slash in the 2013 bowl game (suffered a devastating injury years later)
-current Saskatchewan QB Marquise Williams and the munchkin Ryan Switzer doing the upside down U in the same game in 2015
-FSU players digging up pieces of the sod at the Hard Rock in 2016 (then proceeded to have one of the worst seasons in school history and lose their head coach the following year)
-some scrub on UNC again doing the upside down U this year (in what ended up being a 3-9 season)
-Clemson snapping a chain with bolt cutters during their locker room celebration led by Dabo the Weasel (the next game they got eliminated from the playoffs)
-Wisconsin's fat *** coach with his comments about the chain, and a Badger player throwing up the U and then pretending to break it with his fingers (After spending winter break in warm Miami, they now have to fly back to Wisconsin where it's currently -5 degrees)

it's bad enough that we haven't been an elite program, but the sheer disrespect some teams show us has been appalling

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude on Clemson threw up the U at one point during the game too. Judging by some of the info you posted, can we expect a giant collapse from them next year? I think Trevor Lawrence is gonna be a bust so it could work out.

wasted post. who really cares about gestures? prove it on the field and the stuff stops.. does this really bother you enough to waste time posting it, if so, you need to get a life and grow up.

-Teddy Bridgewater throwing up the U, then promptly doing a throat slash in the 2013 bowl game (suffered a devastating injury years later)
-current Saskatchewan QB Marquise Williams and the munchkin Ryan Switzer doing the upside down U in the same game in 2015
-FSU players digging up pieces of the sod at the Hard Rock in 2016 (then proceeded to have one of the worst seasons in school history and lose their head coach the following year)
-some scrub on UNC again doing the upside down U this year (in what ended up being a 3-9 season)
-Clemson snapping a chain with bolt cutters during their locker room celebration led by Dabo the Weasel (the next game they got eliminated from the playoffs)
-Wisconsin's fat *** coach with his comments about the chain, and a Badger player throwing up the U and then pretending to break it with his fingers (After spending winter break in warm Miami, they now have to fly back to Wisconsin where it's currently -5 degrees)

it's bad enough that we haven't been an elite program, but the sheer disrespect some teams show us has been appalling

F Everybody BUT the U!

Advertisement
It's well deserved. The way to make that stop is winning, not losing then crying like a bytch

wasted post. who really cares about gestures? prove it on the field and the stuff stops.. does this really bother you enough to waste time posting it, if so, you need to get a life and grow up.

matty1 got his f@cking balls in the right place! I'm with him, this post is a waste gottdammit! What mommy didn't breast feed you? Well OP, you attention seeking wh@re take a f@cking bow you @ss pirate!

Advertisement
they hate us and the love the media gives us when we r down, they hears turnover chain all year and by there celebrations u can tell it bothered them.

Advertisement
It's their version of dancing and talking trash, if we don't want them to do then stop them.

I don't even care. We used to showboat & now we get mocked. Good. Stop sucking.

If you don't want them dancing, keep them out the end zone

Advertisement
Dude on Clemson threw up the U at one point during the game too. Judging by some of the info you posted, can we expect a giant collapse from them next year? I think Trevor Lawrence is gonna be a bust so it could work out.

Kelly Bryant looked like a poor man's Malik Rosier out there last night.

I'll try to offer a different take on this after watching Baker Mayfield walk into the Rose Bowl with a "Pretenders" sign for UGA, then as he walked off the field had UGA LBs yelling at him to "Humble himself". Mayfield is probably a d-bag, but his personality (just like Brian Bosworth's) gets to be front & center in college, but it wouldn't in the NFL.

All of this trash talk makes college football interesting. When we see the rivalry spill out onto the field from the tailgate, or during pre-game/post-game conferences, it makes the game more personal.

Of course it's disrespect. Everyone has been waiting for us to push back - against VT & ND, it was so **** sweet. We've got a ways to go before we are at the next level. I'm just glad we are on the way up.

Advertisement
Back