TEAM YOGA #WINTHECOASTAL

Pro football players at times take ballet.

Nothing wrong with yoga. You fat *** non athletic broads will whine about anything. Some of you need yoga.

Advertisement
I understand the benefits of athletes integrating yoga into a conditioning program, but not during the season. And not 2-3 days before a game.

Go watch film, lift, run, or do anything else more beneficial than yoga in a gym. If I'm not mistake Golden said in an interview he just gave them 3 days off, too. Get it the **** together.

WTH MAN ... Talk to your boy Nic and he will tell you the benefits of Yoga. There is no reason you cannot do Yoga during the season. Get your body and mind right.
it actually might be the most important thing during the season to prevent injuries..,....if it was just called "stretching" would you feel the same way?

Back in Fulmer's days at Tennessee when they were actually decent he had all skills players taking a ballet or dance class. Jason Witten went to high school 10 min from me and always holds a camp there and tells all the guys there to do yoga and take dance classes.

Jason Witten is a bad *** dude so if he does it I'm sure as **** no making fun of him or anyone else that is doing it to get better

No issue with players doing flexibility work. Actually displaying it on social media with the words "2 Days Out = Yoga #OurTeam " just shows how tone deaf they continue to be. They bring so much of the criticism on themselves with s*** like this.

The PR dopes at Miami continue to show we're the only program in the country that runs from its image. Staggering lack of self awareness. Releasing those embarrassing pictures from the photoshoot before complaining about the "fun police" and now showing UM players on yoga mats.

Describing coach as tone deaf and PR dopes at UM when it comes to U football is a totally legit vantage point in my book. AG's "block out the noise" comes across as "F*** the fans because I know better". Maybe he does, in fact he should, because he s being paid a lot of money to know how to win football games and build a clean program.

I don't understand why you would highlight this type of thing a few days before a national TV road game as opposed to something, anything, that says we are coming to kick some ***. It doesn't benefit the image of the program. It doesn't help in recruiting. It doesn't help with the fans. But, just maybe, AG just doesn't care what customers, I mean fans, like me think.....

Advertisement
If Butch Davis walked in and saw that - he'd bust an O-Ring laughing.

"We don't bend over! There's no bending over in football!"

Then again, I think we all saw the photoshoot . . .

Back in Fulmer's days at Tennessee when they were actually decent he had all skills players taking a ballet or dance class. Jason Witten went to high school 10 min from me and always holds a camp there and tells all the guys there to do yoga and take dance classes.

Jason Witten is a bad *** dude so if he does it I'm sure as **** no making fun of him or anyone else that is doing it to get better

If Witten went to school 10 min from you, then we're no more than 30 min apart. ***** Witten though, ***** Dallas. HTTR

Ibis, you Mad Dog Vachon? I saw you get your *** kicked in a cage match against The Great Malenko. Awesome show brah!

No issue with players doing flexibility work. Actually displaying it on social media with the words "2 Days Out = Yoga #OurTeam " just shows how tone deaf they continue to be. They bring so much of the criticism on themselves with s*** like this.

The PR dopes at Miami continue to show we're the only program in the country that runs from its image. Staggering lack of self awareness. Releasing those embarrassing pictures from the photoshoot before complaining about the "fun police" and now showing UM players on yoga mats.

Describing coach as tone deaf and PR dopes at UM when it comes to U football is a totally legit vantage point in my book. AG's "block out the noise" comes across as "F*** the fans because I know better". Maybe he does, in fact he should, because he s being paid a lot of money to know how to win football games and build a clean program.

I don't understand why you would highlight this type of thing a few days before a national TV road game as opposed to something, anything, that says we are coming to kick some ***. It doesn't benefit the image of the program. It doesn't help in recruiting. It doesn't help with the fans. But, just maybe, AG just doesn't care what customers, I mean fans, like me think.....

Or maybe he didn't think that even UM fans could be stupid enough to be negative about the team doing yoga.

Advertisement

If Witten went to school 10 min from you, then we're no more than 30 min apart. ***** Witten though, ***** Dallas. HTTR

I'm from JC.. Yeas ***** dallas and UT but Jason Witten is one of the best of all time and he's the definition of a first class football player in all aspects. I would do as he does if I want to get somewhere in this game

Advertisement
Back