Team will be stronger

Advertisement
S&C don't matter? What the **** sports did you play in high school man, badmitton? Being able to out work your opponents in the 4th quarter is the most essential thing to a football team in terms of conditioning.Conditioning is why guys like Jerry Rice (who was kinda slow) looked fast on the field,because he simply tired out his opponents.We had a star OT last year who only benched 225 like 13 times!!! Imagine what he could do with lost weight but added strength........some smart dudes on this board,whew!

Hulka was laying on a heavy dose of sarcasm impersonating good ol' Nites, don't get bent over it. You clearly have missed all of Nites' rambling, which you should feel blessed over. We all are quite excited about the strength gains the team has been reporting, I personally can't wait to see it trotted out on the field this year.

He's a guy that says that Golden had no say in the S&C development of the players? You think I'm joking, look at this gem.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2927&t=9015480&p=4

S&C don't matter? What the **** sports did you play in high school man, badmitton? Being able to out work your opponents in the 4th quarter is the most essential thing to a football team in terms of conditioning.Conditioning is why guys like Jerry Rice (who was kinda slow) looked fast on the field,because he simply tired out his opponents.We had a star OT last year who only benched 225 like 13 times!!! Imagine what he could do with lost weight but added strength........some smart dudes on this board,whew!

Hulka was laying on a heavy dose of sarcasm impersonating good ol' Nites, don't get bent over it. You clearly have missed all of Nites' rambling, which you should feel blessed over. We all are quite excited about the strength gains the team has been reporting, I personally can't wait to see it trotted out on the field this year.

He's a guy that says that Golden had no say in the S&C development of the players? You think I'm joking, look at this gem.

What a ******* fool he is. Why isn't he banned from the FB board here?

What a ******* fool he is. Why isn't he banned from the FB board here?

Because he walked on at Michigan state, duh.

This is up there that coaching doesn't matter, that players want to motivate themselves. And that depth is an overused word by internet geeks.

Advertisement
how many times over the last 15 years have we lost to VTech or Gtech or UNC because we could not make a first down on third and one or fourth and one?

When I reviewed the games we lost last year, it made me sick.

Time and again, I'd hear Al Pacino talking about inches. I swear, a single yard three times in each of our losses, and we'd have won them.

Key areas of great teams are the OL, DL, and QB play. We should have a dominant OL, a very good DL (if Porter stays healthy), and QB with a rocket arm and two years experience. No reason we shouldn't win 8 or more games. Fans need to recognize that great teams play young players along side more experienced players all the time and have success.

Key areas of great teams are the OL, DL, and QB play. We should have a dominant OL, a very good DL (if Porter stays healthy), and QB with a rocket arm and two years experience. No reason we shouldn't win 8 or more games. Fans need to recognize that great teams play young players along side more experienced players all the time and have success.

Oh Really?

Oh Really?
lol, yeah, fool me once...

Advertisement

Oh Really?
lol, yeah, fool me once...

SLURPERS, just to show that there's no hard feelings, this one is dedicated to a forever amicable relationship, as we ALL celebrate the inevitable countdown. Just remember, as we joyfully proclaim "**** YOU", we only do so with the utmost respect.

Firing Day is 80 away.

[video=youtube;7yxQKxm76TQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yxQKxm76TQ[/video]

Advertisement
Back