Team is weak

Advertisement
Advertisement
You want them to be fake tough?

That’s worse
They display enough faux toughness through out with the jawing after tackling a player that gained 30+ yards.
“Next time, you’re only going to get 25 yards!”
—Every member of our secondary

When your strength and conditioning coach is a TikTok star, why would you expect us to be anything but soft?

Leave symbols for the 'symbol minded' - George Carlin

The whole 'U' thing only began to catch fire when our culture got accustomed to losing in the mid-00's anyways. Minority opinon but throwing up the U is cringe, sorry. The only connection it has to UM culture is to those loser eras of Coker, Shanon, Golden etc..and when players thought it was enough just to wear the symbol.

Advertisement
No I have pride in my team unlike most. No other teams allow this stuff
So if they start a brawl to “show pride” as you say and then go out and get their asses kicked on the field again you are saying you would be happy? Really is a shame that you have the attitude you do. That type of thinking is about as weak minded as it gets

yeah, you care about that by not letting it happen. Like throwing a pass into 4 defenders with the game on the line. Or you stop it by not getting your *** kicked on the field to begin with.

Have no problem with UNC do it, cause they kicked our asses. I'm more concerned we sucked enough on the field to let them be in the position to do it.

Advertisement
Yea they did it when they had won the game, fk cant argue....To the winner go the spoils...

Advertisement
act like a man.gif

I was telling you of this weakness and was made fun of . I told you Rooster isn’t right I was made fun of.

It the “ most” of the players not all are weak minded.

It’s NOT the coaches there STUCK with this , it takes 2-3 years to FLUSH this weakness away.

PRIDE IS KILLING US ABSOLUTELY KILLING US.

“ PRIDE BEFORE FALL “

We need PASSION in or play and PASSION for each other.

Ray Lewis:

“FEEL MY PASSION.”

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back