Premium
Kaaya was named MVP
Yearby was name offensive MVP
Kamalu (this is a complete joke) defensive MVP

Advertisement
Kaaya was named MVP

He played solid second half of the season but I would have voted Jermaine grace, AQM, elder and burns all ahead of him

Kaaya was named MVP

He played solid second half of the season but I would have voted Jermaine grace, AQM, elder and burns all ahead of him

charity case mentality. hope most of these coaches are gone soon. Grace, Burns, Elder all deserved it over him.

Advertisement
Corn Elder was the best player on the team this year. Kaaya made significant improvements throughout the year. Richt coming in is a godsend for him, I think he would've regressed under Golden or not reached his potential.

Corn Elder was the best player on the team this year. Kaaya made significant improvements throughout the year. Richt coming in is a godsend for him, I think he would've regressed under Golden or not reached his potential.

THIS THIS THIS....mentioned young because if Kamalu could get it then he could but elder was the man on defense this year

Advertisement

THIS!!!

call me crazy but i think kamalu could be a pretty good pro. didn't really think much of him but i recently rewatched many of our games this season and i'll be damned this SOB made a bunch of plays for us this season. was the most consistent dline we had and made several stops at the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry but Kamalu was less impressive from a personal standpoint this year with the added weight than he was last year....let alone the defensive MVP.

Defensive MVP was either Corn or Artie.

Advertisement
Back