TE Will Mallory commits to Miami

View as article
LMAO... this kid does NOT need a RS. He's going to immediately be the #1 TE receiving threat. The kid is already bigger, faster, stronger, and has more wiggle than several WR's including Thompson and Austin that so many guys here covet. The tape doesn't lie. How Mallory isn't the #1 overall TE in the country is wayyyyy beyond me. I see Brevin as being the complete TE who'll probably get more snaps but less targets. This is so huge fellas.

I like your enthusiasm, but there's a little more to playing TE than catching the ball. Being a great blocker is probably going to be more useful than having good hands until the OL/QB situation is sorted, and there's a playbook to learn. Not knocking the kid, but it takes more than talent to see the field.

Advertisement
LMAO... this kid does NOT need a RS. He's going to immediately be the #1 TE receiving threat. The kid is already bigger, faster, stronger, and has more wiggle than several WR's including Thompson and Austin that so many guys here covet. The tape doesn't lie. How Mallory isn't the #1 overall TE in the country is wayyyyy beyond me. I see Brevin as being the complete TE who'll probably get more snaps but less targets. This is so huge fellas.
Unless he gains 30-40lbs in 9-10 months, uhhh he better redshirt, can't be a 205lbs TE & start day 1.

I love him has a prospect, he's got great hands & tremendous upside, but you should really take a look at the TE's we already have on roster, nearly all of them are 240+ & built like beats. Mallory has the frame to add good weight and get up there to that size in due time.

Plus, Haskins is a physical freak of nature with incredible talent... Playmaker Jr has gotten even bigger since last year & has displayed great hands as well.

Also, Brian Polendey is the forgotten kid, but he's a big mu'fcka too, legit 6'6 & from the pics during Spring Camp looks between 240-250lbs.
He's also a pretty good TE as well, just needs to spend this Frosh year developing.

I'm not saying anything negative about the kid whatsoever, I'm simply saying he'll need a lil more weight before he can be penciled in as the starter.

Advertisement
Unless he gains 30-40lbs in 9-10 months, uhhh he better redshirt, can't be a 205lbs TE & start day 1.

I love him has a prospect, he's got great hands & tremendous upside, but you should really take a look at the TE's we already have on roster, nearly all of them are 240+ & built like beats. Mallory has the frame to add good weight and get up there to that size in due time.

Plus, Haskins is a physical freak of nature with incredible talent... Playmaker Jr has gotten even bigger since last year & has displayed great hands as well.

Also, Brian Polendey is the forgotten kid, but he's a big mu'fcka too, legit 6'6 & from the pics during Spring Camp looks between 240-250lbs.
He's also a pretty good TE as well, just needs to spend this Frosh year developing.

I'm not saying anything negative about the kid whatsoever, I'm simply saying he'll need a lil more weight before he can be penciled in as the starter.

While Mallory is 207 lbs now, remember we still have 16 months until the 2018 season. He'll easily add 20-25 lbs in that time.

**** Garvin has gained 20 lbs just since December

he got a nice frame tho......ni99a looks like OJ howard out there

the only kids that I think have a chance of coming in and starting are

LinGawd (if Walton delcares)

Pope

Jobe

Reed (Darling has to show more per Richt)

Those kids are special. We are stacked every where else besides OL really.

HM

Silvera

Hall

Frierson

I gotta agree with El on this one, and not just regarding Mallory. Alot of these kids in this class may get a shirt to develop at the very least. And thats not a knock on the kids or a bad thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We'll have the class set by the time all these kids start their senior year.. going to be an anxious six months trying to hold on to everyone

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mallory is like a greg Olson or njoku comparison, while Jordan is like a Charles clay Delanie walker comparison

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Pope

Jobe

HM

Silvera

Hall

Frierson

I gotta agree with El on this one, and not just regarding Mallory. Alot of these kids in this class may get a shirt to develop at the very least. And thats not a knock on the kids or a bad thing.

Walton staying or leaving won't matter. They'll create play to get Lo the ball like the previous staph did for Duke

Advertisement

Pope

Jobe

HM

Silvera

Hall

Frierson

Walton staying or leaving won't matter. They'll create play to get Lo the ball like the previous staph did for Duke

yeah, I can see that happening

fasho.gif

Advertisement
[TWEET]855595573847699458[/TWEET]

All I can think of is that TE who chose FSU over us and laugh.

Advertisement
Back