Official TE Riley Williams drops a top 4… COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
wwe GIF

Advertisement
Mario certainly has a type. Jaleel Skinner was 6'5, 215 lbs. This year's targets:

Tight Ends
Riley Williams: 6'6, 230
Reid Mikeska: 6'5.5, 233
Jackson Carver: 6'6, 220
Julien Randolph: 6'5, 210

Athletes that can play TE
Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 225
Jaxon Howard: 6'4, 245
Collins Acheampong: 6'6, 250

No more H-Back type hybrid TEs like Khalil Brantley (6'2, 205), Dom Mammarelli (6'4, 235), Larry Hodges (6'1, 234), Brevin Jordan (6'3, 250) even Will Mallory was light coming out of high school at 6'5, 207.

Elijah (and Dom) is the closest thing to what Mario is looking for.

Mario certainly has a type. Jaleel Skinner was 6'5, 215 lbs. This year's targets:

Tight Ends
Riley Williams: 6'6, 230
Reid Mikeska: 6'5.5, 233
Jackson Carver: 6'6, 220
Julien Randolph: 6'5, 210

Athletes that can play TE
Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 225
Jaxon Howard: 6'4, 245
Collins Acheampong: 6'6, 250

No more H-Back type hybrid TEs like Khalil Brantley (6'2, 205), Dom Mammarelli (6'4, 235), Larry Hodges (6'1, 234), Brevin Jordan (6'3, 250) even Will Mallory was light coming out of high school at 6'5, 207.

Elijah (and Dom) is the closest thing to what Mario is looking for.
Williams and Carver…..those are my two favorites.

Advertisement
I know Lanning and Oregon put together a good staff recruiting wise, but they need to send Mario a huge fruit basket full of cafe and croquetas for Oregon having established, respected relationships with underclassmen and their respective high schools.

Mario had to practically start from scratch whilst cleaning up a giant pile of **** and broken relationships Manny left behind.

Advertisement
Yeah I can't classify Mammarelli as an H back but otherwise I agree with your point
He's an inline te all the way.

We never need more than 2 back types on the roster at times. I'm very high on Brantley's and he looked real good in the spring imo.

Now let's be real..Mario isn't inventing the wheel at te recruiting here we have done well with it with multiple terrible coaches and haven't really slowed down 1 bit. If you start at te here for 2 years...your getting drafted.

Imo in this class we need a big body inline guy...Skinner is never going to be that and you have Brantley as the move back te. We legitimately only have Mamarelli and Texas Chainsaa as the only guys that can really line up inline. I'm not counting Mallory because he is leaving after this year and he us soft as baby sh-t in blocking anyway.

As a rabid Bucs fan I an with no bias tell you that OJ Howard was a poor catcher, could not block, lacked toughness and was often injured. Will say he looked like Tarzan played like Jane
As another Bucs fan…I agree. Would make a play and then disappear.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back