-Playing defense for the first time as a stand up pass rusher
-Says playing D is fun, is learning a lot, it's helping with his offensive game
-Playing 7 on 7 with the SF Express has helped his game
-The big 3 schools, Alabama, Syracuse, and Kentucky have visited recently
-FSUck, Syracuse, and Kentucky are his newest offers
-Happy with FSUck offer
-Dorito has been by and told him Miami likes his athleticism
-Likes Miami, but is still looking around
-Loserville after him the hardest, likes Strong, says Loserville like a second home
-Seems kind of salty that Oregon hasnt offered yet
-Plans to go to a plethora of camps this summer, no specifics yet

Advertisement
This kid is one of the most talented players I've seen in this class. Blue chip. He looked good on defense at the jamboree.

i hear this kid has some nastiness to him, was even playing a little too physical for some opposing coaches likings in the 7 on 7s. Want athletes that like to get grimy!!

Advertisement
Didn't know he goes to the same school as Lammons.

Yea Chris plays QB and Pierce TE Lammons hangs around Kevin Beard alot and he takes him to the OOS schools and UF. Lammons pretty much down to Miami or UF Roberson and T Rob recruiting him hard to UF. I think Lammons tight with Brandon McGee as well..

Miramar plays Plantation early (week 3 or 4 I believe). I'll get to see Pierce and Lammons against the Patriots. Can't wait.

Yes, there will be a post game recap

Advertisement
Miramar plays Plantation early (week 3 or 4 I believe). I'll get to see Pierce and Lammons against the Patriots. Can't wait.

Yes, there will be a post game recap

Pierce against that secondary is key and I want to see how versatile Lammons can be like if he can blitz from the slot and be successful

Advertisement
Back