2023 TE Prospect 23 Jamari Johnson

gogeta4

All-ACC
I like this prospect out of LA.

Played at Inglewood High last year and Inglewood had a good szn last year making it to th eplayoffs.

Was able to see a game on Bally Sports randomly on a friday in south florida and realized Inglewood had a few good prospects with him being one of them.

I think he would be would i would probably give a spring offer to. I like the size and he has soft hands, and appears to be physical.

This is from this weekends camp:
" Inglewood (Calif.) - Johnson is a converted quarterback and it’s crazy to see how fast he has developed as a pass catcher. He looked great going through the gauntlet drill and has some of the strongest hands we’ve seen. He’s a huge kid and looked all of 6-5, 250 pounds but looked comfortable running his routes and getting separation. He catches the ball well through contact and should be among the most heavily recruited tight ends in the country by the end of the summer. He just visited Louisville over the weekend and will check out Arizona shortly as well.

Someone get Field on it. He is gonna blow up i mean he already kind of had with a Michigan offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back