TE Jalen Harris TOP 5

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
He has been killing it at camps the past month and earning those SEC offers.

Jalen Harris ‏@jalenharris9 4m
After a long talk w/ my loved ones, this is my official top 5 college choices I would like to further my education at

LSU Alabama Auburn Vanderbilt Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Certainly wish the kid well, but I'm hoping Jaason Lewis ends up in this class as the move TE to pair with the in-line blocking of Archibald.

I'd be surprised if Clarington ended up here now that he's at Champagnat.

Clarington will play for Miami next year. His friends will commit there soon, JaQuan, Tim, & Cronk. LSU doesn't throw to TE's at all. He would be crazy to go there unless he wants to play defensive end.

Advertisement
If this kid is the goods and wants in, and Clarington also wants in, move Clarington to DE. Simple. This ain't rocket science, y'all.

If this kid is the goods and wants in, and Clarington also wants in, move Clarington to DE. Simple. This ain't rocket science, y'all.

not that simple. youre assuming that clarington would be ok just moving to DE; or that he's better suited at DE. and that he won't just decide to go the school that will put him at the position that he wants to play in

Advertisement
Actually, a few people on here that are more tapped in than me think he is potentially a higher ceiling DE than TE, if I'm not mistaken.

Jalen Harris ‏@jalenharris9 1m
I will be committing next Tuesday at St. James at 6. Everyone feel free to come, but space may be limited. Thank you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jalen Harris ‏@jalenharris9 1m
I will be committing next Tuesday at St. James at 6. Everyone feel free to come, but space may be limited. Thank you.

So cross ur fingers? Probably massive long shots but hey were in the top 5

He is not going to pick Miami since he never visted. For no reason at all I listened to an interview he did recently and he said Miami was in his top 5 because of coach Scott and he hoped he could take an official to Miami. Then I see he announcing Tuesday I think he made a top 5 just so he could cut down his list before he announced.

Advertisement
Back