TE Devonaire Clarington Tweet....

deerob305

Junior
Devonaire Clarington
@dev_go_deep

Had a nice talk with my dad n the Miami coaches yesterday 🙌🙌🙌 #canes #miami #gocanes #UM
7:55pm - 27 Jun 14

Family is getting involved is always a good thing...No outside influences...Now we need to reel him in!!

Advertisement
But now genron knows UM will put his adolescent exploiting *** on blast to the NCAA, if he crosses UM. An also inform the FHSAA, whom will revoke his coaching certification, thus ending his lucrative leaching lifestyle.

Go Canes

Advertisement
But now genron knows UM will put his adolescent exploiting *** on blast to the NCAA, if he crosses UM. An also inform the FHSAA, whom will revoke his coaching certification, thus ending his lucrative leaching lifestyle.

Go Canes
what are they going to snitch on him about Paranos?

Go Canes

LSD kills man...

Go Canes

wut?

Advertisement
The momentum is picking up very fast.

320.gif

You only have to worry about Beetlejuice when the $EC really wants one of his kids like L$U did last year with TV. I don't think any $EC team is really going hard after DC right now and he's a Miami lean at the moment.

Go Canes

lulz...

479.jpg

Advertisement

Go Canes

I wanna smoke what he's smoking lol

Advertisement
T. Valentine was a flake! He switched to us from gayters, but LSU convinced him with their record with Defense in general and DT's. We need Clarington more to stack the TE position. Solomon would be a great get, but nobody's crying foul if we get Mullins and Bruce. The must get guys are in no particular order are:

1. Jaquan Johnson
2. Irvin
3. Clarington
4. Carlton Davis
5. Tyrek Cole
6. Davante Davis
7. Quintez Johnson (know he not local, but we need any decent DT that considering us)

T. Valentine was a flake! He switched to us from gayters, but LSU convinced him with their record with Defense in general and DT's. We need Clarington more to stack the TE position. Solomon would be a great get, but nobody's crying foul if we get Mullins and Bruce. The must get guys are in no particular order are:

1. Jaquan Johnson
2. Irvin
3. Clarington
4. Carlton Davis
5. Tyrek Cole
6. Davante Davis
7. Quintez Johnson (know he not local, but we need any decent DT that considering us)

I'm Just not a fan. He screams JAG to me.

1. Jaquan Johnson
2. Irvin
3. Clarington
4. Carlton Davis
5. Tyrek Cole
6. Davante Davis

I'm Just not a fan. He screams JAG to me.

I agree

Advertisement
Back