Te’Cory Couch

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point it’s not debatable he is the best corner on our roster.

I hope these coaches stop recruiting size and start recruiting cover guys who are physical!!!
He’s the best overall football player on the roster. Special teams, coverage, tackling. Better enjoy it now before these coaches coach it out of him

Advertisement
He needs to take Ivey's spot. Blades can at least stay with his man, just gotta get his head around.

I'm tired of seeing Ivey needing styrofoam cups and a string just to stay in touch with his assignment.

Advertisement
The guy covers very well and plays the ball very well. But the icing on the cake for me is he tackles and doesn’t whiff. He gives up a lot of size and weight in a lot of situations and more than holds his own just through tenacity.

The kid put on a clinic on being a football player today.

I didn’t see blades getting beat, did I miss something?
No. They better mean Ivey or they didn't watch the game. Blades was not good the past two weeks, and two bad games to some people here mean you shouldn't play at all.

Advertisement
He needs to take Ivey's spot. Blades can at least stay with his man, just gotta get his head around.

I'm tired of seeing Ivey needing styrofoam cups and a string just to stay in touch with his assignment.
He basically has taken Ivey’s spot but so many teams use 3 receivers that Ivey, Couch and Blades all play most of the game.

Advertisement
Back