Taylor

Jax Cane

Junior
Gadbois says hello.

Yeah another smoof move by Al Golden kicking the best O lineman off the team for being a ME guy.

Surprised non of you knuckleheads have brought this up considering what a dumpster fire our O Line is.

Advertisement
said it was a big problem when it happened. not that it would of made a huge difference with this staff but it's never a good thing that you kick off the best Olineman at the most important position on the line before the season starts.

Funny thing is other then the kid bragging that he is the best o lineman (Probably was) i never really heard anything that constituted cause for his dismissal. I bet TG is laughing his **** off tonight

Gadbois says hello.

Yeah another smoof move by Al Golden kicking the best O lineman off the team for being a ME guy.

Surprised non of you knuckleheads have brought this up considering what a dumpster fire our O Line is.

I did in the other forum. This was a huge blow to the entire season.

With him at LT we could put Darling at his natural LG and at least the left side would have been outstanding.

We could have gotten by with Isidora and one more on the right side.

Instead the line is a sieve as we have 5 guards starting if you count Gall as a Guard and not a tackling dummy.

Advertisement
Thought it was horrendous at the time, and it's turning out to be even worse than that. It's the singular personnel move that will ultimately cost AG his job. A quality LT would do wonders for this OL, can't say that enough.

yeah, the problem is none of us know why he was dismissed. Al Golden"s performance on the field is plenty for grounds to be fired. He is not throwing guys off the team that would give him a better chance of winning for being "me"guys. don't make **** up. Also it is was probably not just up to the head coach about his dismissal.

Gadbois is sorry as **** too. That guy waś getting his food ate last year and was having trouble at times vs arkansa state.

Advertisement
I'm glad he left. It took everything that happened from him getting kicked off, everyone getting hurt, and anything else that played a role in making sure Al Golden no chance of coming back after this year. (Sucks that a guy like Kirby is out for the year, but honestly owens injury might benefit his career more than anything. He gets an extra year under a new coaching staff that might turn him into a higher pick than he ever would have been under Golden, torn acl or not.)

Gadbois is sorry as **** too. That guy waś getting his food ate last year and was having trouble at times vs arkansa state.
lol right
nikkaz acting like he was a pro bowler he was a jag recruited by a jag recruiter and practiced with jags and got coached by jags, this a jag squad.

Advertisement
Back