Taylor Gadbois

brock

All-American
Is one confident mf lol image.jpg

Advertisement
The OL carousel approach we take he will likely be benched for Sonny by October.

Last edited:
Hope his bite as big as his bark. We will need our few solid OLinemen to play well and many minutes. The lack of depth and experience of the Oline is my biggest concern as is LB and DT.

Advertisement
Gotta like his moxy. Two questions- how many starts does he have on the OL? How much LT has he played?

Gotta like his moxy. Two questions- how many starts does he have on the OL? How much LT has he played?

5 starts last year at RT before injury. No starts at LT.

140906-0014-UM-Hurricanes-vs.-Florida-AM-Rattlers.jpg

Praying that he can stay healthy this year.

We will need him along with KC and Darling for the LT & RT positions. Hopefully Odogwu can step it up as well. Would hate to see a true freshmen forced into action at LT or RT.

OL should be solid this year if everyone stays healthy:

RT: Trevor Darling (6'5", 318 So) made 4 starts at RT in 2014
RG: Danny Isadora (6'4", 322 JR) Returning starter
C: Nick Linder (6'3", 300 So) started 4 games at LG in 2014
LG: Alex Gall (6'5", 305 Jr)
LT: Taylor Gadbois (rJr) made 5 starts at RT in 2014

Last edited:
Advertisement
I love the kids attitude. He's got a mean streak we desperately need on this team.
So many soft kids.

Odogwu should never see the field

He needs to see the field, and UM needs the added depth. Not to mention if he doesn't see the field he will still be a happy camper, have you seen his lady?

[video=youtube;0nvGzkIORRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nvGzkIORRM[/video]

I love the kids attitude. He's got a mean streak we desperately need on this team.
So many soft kids.

This X 1000000. Gadbols was a BA in high school. I think he done got soft too. Watch this year. Kid parties too much and ain't in shape for ****.

Advertisement
He is one of only a handful of people on this team that aren't embarrassingly soft. Good for him.

Advertisement
Gadbois needs to focus on keeping himself from being suspended. Seems like this dude is in the dog house every off-season.

Advertisement
Back