Taylor Gadbois listed as starter on new TOS depth chart

Gregory's sack in that game was on a botched block by Gus Edwards... which begs the question, why the ******* is our RB blocking a first round DE?

RBs at Miami have almost always blocked. I think Duke took that the gator who when 1st round out at the knees two years ago and sent him head over heels. Pro style kind of requires rbs to protect QB.

Advertisement
This is definitely great news for our Oline and I am a big fan of Gadbois. He had a REALLY rough start to the season last year but once the light came on after the NEB game he was a virtual stud out there. He and Flowers were bada$$e$ out there and I think he and KC will be just as good.

Anyone who doesn't like a potential starting lineup of Gadbois-Isidora-Linder-Darling-KC.. I don't know what to tell you.

And he will def be playing in the NFL. Chalk another one up for Kehoe.

Gregory's sack in that game was on a botched block by Gus Edwards... which begs the question, why the ******* is our RB blocking a first round DE?

RBs at Miami have almost always blocked. I think Duke took that the gator who when 1st round out at the knees two years ago and sent him head over heels. Pro style kind of requires rbs to protect QB.
I hear ya...but on that play, we left Gus one-on-one with Gregory. That's just a battle Gus isn't going to win. Looked to me like a missed protection call, unless we really are that stupid to think we could block Gregory with any of our RB's last year (including Duke, who is **** good in pass pro).

Anyone who doesn't like a potential starting lineup of Gadbois-Isidora-Linder-Darling-KC.. I don't know what to tell you.
I agree--that will be a good OL. My only qualm with it is that Gadbois is more of a RT than LT...so we're basically starting 2 RT's on the line w/o a true blindside protector for Kaaya. Maybe Milo or St. Louis can fill that role going forward. I really think Milo is athletic enough to be a great LT.

Gadbois has to stay out of the doghouse first. His career has been up and down so far. And let's be honest--he came out of Dallas, GA as a project. He wasn't super-highly recruited or anything. He loved The U, earned his offer, and never wavered after he committed.

For anyone to say he'll definitely be playing in the NFL is a stretch at this point--I think he needs to come into his own this year, then show out as a Senior. I'm not saying he can't do it, I'm saying it's too early to make the call that he's an NFL-bound OL.

Advertisement
I don't think Darling is a guard

LT Gadbois - Jones - St. Louis

LG McDermott - Wells - Gauthier

C Linder - Gall - Grimsley

RG Isidora - Brown - Knighton - Milo

RT Darling - Odogwu - Mahoney - Loftus

I think Golden redshirts the guys in BOLD to save his ***.

I agree--that will be a good OL. My only qualm with it is that Gadbois is more of a RT than LT...so we're basically starting 2 RT's on the line w/o a true blindside protector for Kaaya. Maybe Milo or St. Louis can fill that role going forward. I really think Milo is athletic enough to be a great LT.

Gadbois has to stay out of the doghouse first. His career has been up and down so far. And let's be honest--he came out of Dallas, GA as a project. He wasn't super-highly recruited or anything. He loved The U, earned his offer, and never wavered after he committed.

For anyone to say he'll definitely be playing in the NFL is a stretch at this point--I think he needs to come into his own this year, then show out as a Senior. I'm not saying he can't do it, I'm saying it's too early to make the call that he's an NFL-bound OL.

he loved the U so much he recruited Robert Lockhart and others to commit. I want a kid like that.

I don't think Darling is a guard

LT Gadbois - Jones - St. Louis

LG McDermott - Wells - Gauthier

C Linder - Gall - Grimsley

RG Isidora - Brown - Knighton - Milo

RT Darling - Odogwu - Mahoney - Loftus

I think Golden redshirts the guys in BOLD to save his ***.

Jones didnt look ready in the spring.

I expect St. Louis to challenge for the LT job but just not immediately.

Advertisement
O-line is pretty ******* deep. Kaaya should be grinning ear-to-ear with that lineup

Good for the OL, and good for the team.

He has experience, and showed he belongs.

I also know he was up to good things while away from football.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
O-line is pretty ******* deep. Kaaya should be grinning ear-to-ear with that lineup

Deep with almost all unproven players. The OL was getting handled the entire spring so I would say there are still major concerns with this unit.

bar milo looks like he might be physically ready

Think he needs to add on some more weight. I assume he is around 280 and carries it well because he played basketball in highschool. To be game ready we need him at 295-310 for his first year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back