Taylor Gadbois and Eddie Johnson

sfowler06

Junior
Can we get them back? Especially since TG's home is 20 mins from Athens. Im sure him and CMR had some sort of relationship. He would be the LT that we would need next year.

I was just joking on EJ since he's probably used up all of his eligibility but **** it would be nice to see him on the field again.

Advertisement
CMR is one of the most nonsense coaches ever. He’s not going to bring back EJ for sure

idk about TG, I can’t remember that situation entirely

Pretty sure Gadbois was kicked off of the team for declaring he was the best lineman on the team and being overly arrogant. Take a second to dwell on that. The school that "invented swagger" kicked their starting LT off of the team for having too much confidence in himself. Good riddance, Al.

There were rumors about roids and a roids related suspension for Gadbois if I remember and then he hurt the young OL's feelings by stating he was the best we had. Please bring him back move Darling back to RT.

Advertisement
Let's hope Mark is not afraid for savages like Al was. Hopefully he remembers is Scripture about Peter cutting that dude's ear off -- Jesus did not cut him. Instead He made him head of The Church.

pretty sure by now atleast eddie wont have eligibility left, and i think gadbois only had a year or two left

Advertisement
Pretty sure Gadbois was kicked off of the team for declaring he was the best lineman on the team and being overly arrogant. Take a second to dwell on that. The school that "invented swagger" kicked their starting LT off of the team for having too much confidence in himself. Good riddance, Al.

that is not why he was kicked off the team. He got suspended 6 games for peds then got in more trouble while being on a short leash

that is not why he was kicked off the team. He got suspended 6 games for peds then got in more trouble while being on a short leash

Obviously false. If al got rid of him, he must have been an amazing player who was actually too good to play here.

Advertisement
Let's hope Mark is not afraid for savages like Al was. Hopefully he remembers is Scripture about Peter cutting that dude's ear off -- Jesus did not cut him. Instead He made him head of The Church.

(no sarcasm) That's pretty funny man. Good stuff.

By pretty sure you mean you don't know **** and this theory fits your narrative.

Eddie Johnson got a raw deal. and as much as the past staff sucked, they tried to fight the admin.

unfortunately, when you send a son of one of the BOTs to the hospital, you get kicked off the school.

Advertisement
Gadbois transferred to a FCS school, i believe. He's probably out of eligibility and, even if he's not, 0 chance he comes back.

"I also say to you that you are Taylor, and upon this savage I will build My team; and the coaches of the ACC will not overpower it." - Matthew 16:18.

By pretty sure you mean you don't know **** and this theory fits your narrative.

Relax, Al. I know there was more going on behind the scenes (PED suspension rumors, etc). But a large part of why he was dismissed had to do with attitude.

"I also say to you that you are Taylor, and upon this savage I will build My team; and the coaches of the ACC will not overpower it." - Matthew 16:18.

Deus vult!

Advertisement
Back